• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jarrett is inactive tonight despite being healthy

Sam Mills Fan

You love USC!

But for those that get their panties in a wad, Pete Carrol Offensive players suck.

I am a fan of USC yea but I also love facts. I'm pretty sure you cant honestly say that Carson Palmer sucks and he is a Pete Carrol and Norm Chow coached player. Also Reggie Bush is a great offensive weapon it was just people expected him to be an every down back which he never will be.

Could be the coaching, could be the system, could be anything, He has somehow in 3 years not impressed the Coaches. Time to move on. Would be the best thing for both parties at this point.

It could be the relative small sample size we have to look at. He's had what maybe 40 balls thrown his was in 3 years. Sorry thats not nearly enough to pass judgement on he could be a very nice possession receiver given consistent looks.

one....in how many years?

Steve Smith looks to be the real deal as well but go ahead with saying USC players suck in the NFL :D. Also it would make sense that the defensive players fair better in the NFL since you know Carrol is a defensive minded coach.

It could be the relative small sample size we have to look at. He's had what maybe 40 balls thrown his was in 3 years. Sorry thats not nearly enough to pass judgement on he could be a very nice possession receiver given consistent looks.

I agree but there has been numerous practices for him to be evaluated. If you practice as you play then he has not done enough in the eyes of a coach to warrant playtime. Of course considering the source (panther's coaches), he may do well to go somewhere else.

I agree but there has been numerous practices for him to be evaluated. If you practice as you play then he has not done enough in the eyes of a coach to warrant playtime. Of course considering the source (panther's coaches), he may do well to go somewhere else.

Most people who have seen him in practice don't understand how he doesn't get more chances. I've seen him at training camp personally and some of the catches he has made in practice are incredible. No he's not the fastest guy not even close but he can CATCH the ball and he has the size to be a redzone nightmare. Your not going to see that if you don't put him on the field though. I'm a Panthers fan so if they feel its time to move on from DJ i will support the decision but personally I think he could be a nice weapon if utilized correctly.

Archived