• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Possible Play Bryce Was Hurt On

Proudiddy

5 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Watching again and I don't even think that play really happened during the game. Looks like CGI to me. They created this to cover their asses.

I heard Reich paid that Saints played to land on Young’s ankle because he is so pissed at Tepper’s wife for forcing him to draft Young when he begged and pleaded for Stroud. No he is about to win a Super Bowl with Dalton as a big F You to Tepper. 

2 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

"START LUTON" threads coming at 1:04pm next week after Bryce scrambles for 2 yards on the first play and the color commentator says "Nobody's open there"

Dalton should look serviceable with the Seahawks having a banged up secondary. He will have complete a deep pass and the Huddle will be convinced Young is a bust. 

29 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

One thing: it is a far-fetched, unrealistic and asinine conspiracy theory, though. No coach is going to soft-bench his rookie QB after two fuging games. Sorry, bro, that's a stupid opinion.

Some other things to note as I go through the chapters of this book:

1) I root for Bryce because he's here. I wanted Stroud in March. Welcome to search my posts for proof. 
2) The offense has sucked for a multitude of reasons. Why doesn't Tepper soft-fire Reich and let Brown call the plays? Why doesn't Sanders, who barely ran for more yards than Young last week, get soft-benched for Hubbard?
3) This receiving corps doesn't have talent, they can't run routes correctly, and they can't get separation. And when they do, like Mingo on third down, they can't catch.
4) He's left one big play on the field. One. You bitched last year that Darnold took stupid shots when no one was open, now you're bitching because Young won't take stupid shots when no one is open. All it boils down to is, you're boasting because you didn't want Young, and now you kinda want Young to succeed, but if he doesn't succeed, you at least have the self-satisfaction that you didn't want him anyway. There are a dozen of your kind on here (at least a few are OSU fans), and y'all have lit this place up since week 1, but when Young did something well, oh it was *crickets* or "About time."

Someone is in their feelings.  You're the one who came in busting shots associating people with inflammatory, ignorant poo like QAnon, but the burden is on me to go search your posts for your opinion on everything Panthers?  I honestly dont care what you feel or think, at the end of the day.  You replied to me with inflammatory poo.  So you clearly care about what I think, as you felt compelled to force your opinion on me.

Next, you just suggested Tepper step in and make decisions on day-to-day football operations, rather than let football guys make football decisions.  But, my theory, which has happened throughout the league numerous times since injury reports became a thing, is a crazy conspiracy.  Lol.

I appreciate your youtube informed scouting report of our WR corps.  I'll be sure to give you mine once someone else tells me what to think of them, too.

But just to be clear, no, my issue wasn't with Darnold taking shots that weren't there, it's that Darnold wasn't throwing to anyone when he's 20 yards off target and he fuging sucked.  Bryce isnt comfortable throwing anything over 10 fuging yards.  And yeah, thats a problem for a franchise QB.  But hey, go off, sis.

And ok, you got me all figured out, brother!  I'm relishing staring down the barrel of another shitty ass losing season all so I can gloat that Bryce wasn't my pick!  Yay! 🤣🤣🤣

Y'all are really something else.