• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cower to Tampa Bay?

Rhys

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d81545d1e&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

I for one am not a fan of Cower's. Had he been with the Panthers all those years instead of the Steelers I'm sure our fan base would have bitched and moaned and drove him out well before he had a shot at the SB. Plus, I don't really consider his SB win perfectly legitimate. But that is a discussion for another thread...

With that said, I don't relish the idea of our club playing him twice a year. Not sure Tampa Bay would be able to turn around a 2 win team but it would certainly make me worry for the future.

I'm against re-treads, I want to find an amazing coach/staff, that is as sure-fire as you can get or I want to stick with what we've got. Call me what you will but I don't think it's the right time to be overhauling our coaching staff. If Fox is axed and goes off to another team and wins the big game in Coughlin-esque style, I will see to it that the Huddle is sacked, pillaged, and burnt to the very ground.

I'm confused.......

Sorry, I wrote that assuming everyone is familiar with the Cower to Carolina discussion that plagues this board. I was saying I'm not a fan of Cower and I don't want him in Carolina, but that I don't want him in Tampa Bay either. Then I flipped back to the Carolina coaching overhaul and expressed my unease at firing Fox and bringing in a new coach. Hope that helps.

Archived