• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any room at the inn?

bandwagoner

As my name suggests, the Carolina Panthers were not my #1 team this year (that distinction goes to the horribly disappointing Bills). I have, however, admired the Panthers since 2004. Anyway, my main purpose is to find a place to support the team that I want to win the Superbowl now that mine broke my spirit (again) and I'm hoping you guys will be somewhat receptive.

Go Panthers.

As my name suggests, the Carolina Panthers were not my #1 team this year (that distinction goes to the horribly disappointing Bills). I have, however, admired the Panthers since 2004. Anyway, my main purpose is to find a place to support the team that I want to win the Superbowl now that mine broke my spirit (again) and I'm hoping you guys will be somewhat receptive.

Go Panthers.

As long as you stay through the rough times(2007), and get some help with that problem of yours....Liking the Bills

well once I get past the hazing I suppose this will be a great choice. No, I wasn't bluebills, and yes, I realize I have a problem. Of course, it will all be O.K. when they win next year :P.

That's the first step, admitting you have a problem. You still have a long ways to go, for you are clearly delusional still

Archived