• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are we missing

WOOD

always been a fan of unique/odd players. Its a dying art form all the "experts" teaching one technique etc.

The objective is too put the ball in the hoop. Its more easier to defend if everyone shots the same. Another reason I preferred lefties as well.

that said unless jam comes cheap, pass. old and has a injury pass AND big money for years.

p49 whats wrong with DJ?

p49 whats wrong with DJ?

DJ... well he is small and can't play defense. He is best suited as a situational starter or the first guy off of the bench in the backcourt. He has a nice jump shot and he is actually pretty good at getting to the basket, but usually his close range shots get sent into the stands.

Overall, DJ's problem is that he is too small.

DJ... well he is small and can't play defense. He is best suited as a situational starter or the first guy off of the bench in the backcourt. He has a nice jump shot and he is actually pretty good at getting to the basket, but usually his close range shots get sent into the stands.

Overall, DJ's problem is that he is too small.

shocked as to no mention of his mental issues. i dislike this.....but cp3 is about the same size. yes yes different player blah blah. he gets along well. same for others.

shocked as to no mention of his mental issues. i dislike this.....but cp3 is about the same size. yes yes different player blah blah. he gets along well. same for others.

DJ has gotten a bit gun shy of late, but that is really to be expected for a very young player with LB as a coach. I would rather DJ have some issues with underconfidence than overconfidence.

CP3 is tons more athletic than DJ which makes up for his own size deficiencies.

DJ has gotten a bit gun shy of late, but that is really to be expected for a very young player with LB as a coach. I would rather DJ have some issues with underconfidence than overconfidence.

CP3 is tons more athletic than DJ which makes up for his own size deficiencies.

larry is very demanding, thats a "problem" with most players. hows DJs work ethic?

Archived