• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023-24 Regular Season(non canes) thread

Panthers Fan 69

4 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

Not a lot to pick from today, I usually do parlays on days when there are 8+ games spaced out...  but today I'm definitely taking the Canes -1.5 Blues on the moneyline and the Knights at -1.5

Are you still adding Necas for shots? He’s been solid for me at the 3+ shot mark so far.

I should be adding Skjei at 2+ as he tends to be our blue liner with the most shots on goal, burns tends to get everything tipped or deflected. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Are you still adding Necas for shots? He’s been solid for me at the 3+ shot mark so far.

I should be adding Skjei at 2+ as he tends to be our blue liner with the most shots on goal, burns tends to get everything tipped or deflected. 

I've left hin off lately because he's only hit over 2.5 one time in the last 5.... and I'm not comfortable betting under with him. I've been adding 1pt (either assist or goal) for Aho and Guentzel 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Also just a heads up I win about 40% of my parlays I tend to hedge bet the game I am least comfortable about, the one I lost yesterday was an example of that, even with that said I've been pulling about 250% profit from my bets pretty consistently.

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Geeze almighty. Make a thread posting these lol.

Oh on those ones I used bonus bets keep in mind they don't pay the "Stake" of 600 back so with a normal bet those payouts would have been 2000 and 8700

• Pie 1

On tap tonight.

Habs @ Red Wings

Isles @ Devils

Preds @ Pens

Bruins @ Caps

Ottawa @ Rags

If Ottawa wins in any fashion we take the wheel for metro and presidents. If the Red Wings and Pens lose it doesn’t matter what happens in the bruins caps. Capitals would still be in the driver seat for WC2. If the Isles win they clinch M3.

So it’s quite possible we’ll know who are first round opponent is if the rags and isles win. 

Edited by Harbingers

I don’t know how the NBA does it but I’m not a fan of the idea unless the playoffs and league are expanded. As they state in the video the East is basically a play in tourney right now. 

Only way I’m cool with it is if the league and playoffs are expanded and there is some kind of points limit. Example: If the bottom play in team is like 10 points back then it just auto seeds the 9th playoff spot. Regular season should matter.

Knowing that, you can bet Bettman is trying to figure out how to generate the revenue from it right now.. 

2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

I don’t know how the NBA does it but I’m not a fan of the idea unless the playoffs and league are expanded. As they state in the video the East is basically a play in tourney right now. 

Only way I’m cool with it is if the league and playoffs are expanded and there is some kind of points limit. Example: If the bottom play in team is like 10 points back then it just auto seeds the 9th playoff spot. Regular season should matter.

Knowing that, you can bet Bettman is trying to figure out how to generate the revenue from it right now.. 

Adding even more games to the NHL playoffs is nuts. The NHL off-season will soon be 6 weeks.

Now, if the NHL does expand, they also need to realign the divisions to 4 divisions. Once that is done, lose the wildcard and just go with top 2 per division. 

• Pie 2