• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DRM Removal

PackCat

I downloaded right many songs on Napster last year. Got an IPOD and did not know that you can not transfer those songs into Itunes. Is there a way to remove that DRM that is not allowing it into Itunes? I paid for these songs its not like I ripped them off.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Rip them off, then.

Honestly, iTunes really encourages you to get music illegally. My girlfriend used to buy music because I was too lazy to find stuff for her, but it was too much of a pita when it came down to formating drives or upgrading hardware.

I downloaded right many songs on Napster last year. Got an IPOD and did not know that you can not transfer those songs into Itunes. Is there a way to remove that DRM that is not allowing it into Itunes? I paid for these songs its not like I ripped them off.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

As I know , Napster music has the DRM protection which avoid customer play or convert the downloaded music with other incompatible devices and if you don't keep paying you can't keep the music when the subscription expired .

So if you want to play the protected music with other incompatible players like iPod and keep the music forever, you should remove the DRM with a specialized converter.

And here I found a good program to help me remove DRM and convert the DRM music.

You can free download it to have a try.

http://www.wmatomp3-converter.com/digital-music-converter.html

It can remove the DRM from protected music (mp3, wma,m4p, wav, etc) and extract audios from DRM video (wmv, m4v, asf, etc).

Hope it helps:D

Archived