• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Questions Regarding Matt Moore

so the biggest criticism is that he hasn't had the benefit of being on a team that was losing big, that didn't have a solid running attack with a game planned around it, and that didn't have a defense letting the other team getting ahead.

so the biggest criticism is that he hasn't had the benefit of being on a team that was losing big, that didn't have a solid running attack with a game planned around it, and that didn't have a defense letting the other team getting ahead.

Pretty much.

You learn a lot about Qbs when they play in adversity. Throughout a season, especially post season, parts of the game will be under performing and it is simply unrealistic to expect one facet to be dominant throughout. Therefore, whilst our system only really needs a game manager, to go the distance we need a game manager who can carry the team when needed. Jake used to provide this, hence all his late comebacks.

It is not a criticism of Moore though, merely an observation. There appears to be two factions at the moment. The ones who have 'seen enough' and the others who 'need to see more'. The simple fact is that we have not seen Moore in difficult circumstances, bar possibly New England. Due to this I think he should be given every possibility to start next year AND I would prefer no early drafted QB. When he has everything going, he has shown he can be VERY good. If he can prove he can do it (sometimes at least) when he is the only thing ticking, then I want him to be our number one for the foreseable future.

It's pretty rational to make your decisions based ona wider range of data...

Archived