• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Small Market Team?

Rhys

Most Panthers fans are of the younger generation. The Panthers fanbase will grow over time as the older generation of Redskins, Steelers, and Cowboys fans dies out.

Definitely. I wasn't born into a team because my dad is from England and really doesn't care about football. So, as a kid, I automatically chose the Panthers because I live in North Carolina. As you said, more and more kids from the Carolinas will start pulling for the home team just like I did. The fan base will grow with time.

Definitely. I wasn't born into a team because my dad is from England and really doesn't care about football. So, as a kid, I automatically chose the Panthers because I live in North Carolina. As you said, more and more kids from the Carolinas will start pulling for the home team just like I did. The fan base will grow with time.

Hell yea brotha'.

....as long as the team remains in the Carolinas. :eek::devil:

We'll be around for a long, long time. We already pass Hornets as lasting longer here than they did. :thumbups:

Most Panthers fans are of the younger generation. The Panthers fanbase will grow over time as the older generation of Redskins, Steelers, and Cowboys fans dies out.

I agree. Our team is 14 yrs. old (or 16 yrs. if you want to go with when JR first announce we got a team :P) & it will take time for more fans to grow. I can see in 10 yrs. our fanbase will be even larger.

Archived