• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fallout: New Vegas

WildBill559

i really liked this game.

problem was i played it when there was a HUGE bug with the game. the bug where the game froze EVERY time at a certain spot. and there was nothing to do but wait for the patch and restart the game.

by the time the patch came out i lost interest in the game.

maybe ill pick it up used somewhere and start it up again.

Wow, thankfully I avoided that issue somehow. I got it at release and jumped right in without experiencing that. I didn't rush to the end though, so maybe I took a break at the right time while it was patched.

yeah it really sucked. it was at a certain part of the story where i had to leave a room. problem was, if you tried to leave the room it froze EVERY time. sooooo lame.

I think they're going to do The Elder Scrolls V first.

Supposedly there's going to be some new info dropping this month.

I'm fine with that. I know Oblivion gets crap about the combat and main quest line, but I got plenty of hours out of that game. They really kicked off the next gen RPG experience.

The combat will certainly be improved by then, so they just need to write the main quest line as good as they did guild quests. That's a lot of content that some people ignored. BioWare does a better job of bringing it all together. I think they already improved with Fallout 3 though, so I'm not worried.

I can't imagine someone trashing Oblivion, yet never experiencing the thieves guild. Same goes with the assassin's, but thieves was definitely my highlight. My filthy Khajiit is ready for more.

It's being done by Obsidian (Formerly Black Isle Studios) who did the first two fallout games. So it could be interesting.

Awesome. I hope they get different voice actors. It really ruins the mood when you're all into the Fallout world and start talking to the arena master.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Visit The Official Website And Place Your Order For The Best Prices Available!   As we sift through the myriad of reviews, we aim to uncover the truth behind Java Burn's bold claims and separate fact from fiction. By examining the experiences of real customers, we seek to provide clarity and transparency, empowering individuals to make informed decisions about whether Java Burn aligns with their weight loss goals and overall health objectives. Join us as we dive into the world of Java Burn reviews, where the voices of real customers illuminate the path to healthier living. Visit The Official Website And Place Your Order For The Best Prices Available!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
    • By incorporating these natural strategies into your lifestyle, you can support healthy libido and overall sexual wellness. However, individual results may vary, so it's essential to listen to your body and seek professional guidance if needed. Click Here To Buy ProDentim From Its Official Website ProDentim Final word In conclusion, ProDentim offers a natural and effective solution for improving oral health. With its blend of probiotics and essential nutrients, it targets the root cause of oral issues, restoring the oral microbiome and promoting overall mouth health. Manufactured in FDA-registered facilities, ProDentim ensures safety and quality. Its convenient dosage, money-back guarantee, and bonus offerings make it a compelling choice for those seeking to enhance their oral wellness. With ProDentim, you can expect noticeable improvements in oral health within a few months of regular use. ProDentim FAQs Are there any additional charges for the bonuses? No, the bonuses offered with ProDentim are included free of charge with bundle packages of the supplement. How does ProDentim aid in restoring the oral microbiome? ProDentim helps restore the oral microbiome by providing a sufficient amount of beneficial bacteria, supporting oral health. How many probiotics are there in ProDentim? ProDentim contains 3.5 billion strains of probiotics, contributing to its effectiveness in promoting oral health. How can I differentiate replicas of ProDentim from the original supplement? The original ProDentim is available exclusively on its official website, ensuring authenticity and effectiveness. When should I take ProDentim capsules? It is recommended to take ProDentim capsules in the morning for optimal results in promoting oral health.     Click Here To Buy ProDentim From Its Official Website                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         .