• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Say hello to the 2010 Stanley Cup Champs

Mesmer

Parise + Kovalchuck + Lemaire trap game + Brodeur is pretty damn scary no matter how you slice it.

but just thought i would add that i think it could be too, hawk and personally I think it's pretty pooty for the (even though they may be relatively few in number) passionate hockey fans in Atlanta.

also, everybody who "knows hockey" says the loss of Oduya will hurt them as he was the only one who can move the puck. but if they get Martin back before the playoffs they should be fine.

Kovalchuck sweepstakes will resume this summer 2010 :lol: who the hell knows where he'll go next.

• 3 weeks later...

Then how the hell are the same teams still in the top of the league every year and still signing top talent all the time? Since there is a cap, then make it lower.

There's a cap and a floor. This is kind of a dumb question. How is any team dominant year in and year out in leagues with a cap? Their GMs make good decisions.

There's a cap and a floor. This is kind of a dumb question. How is any team dominant year in and year out in leagues with a cap? Their GMs make good decisions.

How do teams like Detroit and New Jersey continue to sign all-stars at every position? Detroit is like the Yankees of the NHL. It's getting old seeing them in the Finals just about every year. There doesn't seem to be a great level of competition like there is in the NFL where no one can come close to predicting how the season is going to go. In the NHL you could put a thousand bucks or so on Detroit every year to make it to the finals and 9 times out of 10 you'll win.

Archived