• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

**All Star Weekend Thread**

King Taharqa

Yea, that dunk contest was awful. I was rooting for Wallace and he let me down, big time. I still cant believe Pierce won the 3point contest. I didnt even have him making it past the 1st round because he's not really a shooter; he's more of a scorer. Curry's got a pretty stroke, he's going to win a couple of these contests in the future.

Also, the HORSE contest was pretty cool. Durant has one of the best, effortless, and prettiest strokes I've seen. Dude's a machine out there. When it's all said and done, I think he'll be the all-time leading scorer in the NBA.

Wallace and Brown went out and dunked, don't know why people are getting their panties in a knot over it. The game means nothing. Guys want to make the playoffs, win championships. Obviously the NBA couldn't get anyone to be in the NBA contest and Brown and Wallace stepped up and said they'd go out and do it. Fans should be mad at Howard and LeBron and all the other young players who didn't show up.

Archived