• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hypothetically....

Jbro

OK its been a rather long day….hypothetically. So hypothetically, I tried the warm water but that felt pretty good and didn’t really help the situation. Then I tried the cold water and ice. Strangely that made everything feel a lot tighter and more stuck. I was able to stick a coffee straw into the bottle to try and release the pressure . but I think it must have just gotten squashed allowing no air to get in. I was going to go to the hospital but my wife said I could probably score the bottom of the bottle with a nail then try and break the end off with a hammer. she was wrong…hypothetically of course I scratched at the bottle with the nail but it didn’t really do anything. So I wrapped it with a towel and started tapping on the nail with the hammer until it broke the bottle which of course shattered instead of giving a clean break. I think I should have tried to drain more of the Ice Tea out first, the pressure is probably why it shattered I got a little cut but not bad. BUT the worst part is the bottle didn’t break all the way. The neck of the bottle is still intact. So I pretty much am back where I was cept now instead of a little penis aquarium I have a sharp penis collar. I think its time for the hospital…..hypothetically

Archived