• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper getting absolutely destroyed on WFNZ

On 1/2/2024 at 2:08 PM, CRA said:

let's at least set the stage properly. 

post ban - 2 wins.  all of our wins.  So we still have been better since the banning. 

post ban - Tepper threw a drink at someone.  Which IMO is basically a plus too.  Because more of the nation is now aware of what of a poo owner we have.   And the only way we possibly see change is for the masses to hit Tepper's ego very very hard to get him to slink away into the shadows of this team. 

commodus on Tumblr

one day you will fold

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• It's just the 2024 version of 2023's All Star staff talk. Canales has 1 year on the books.  And no one would call the 2023 Tampa O innovative.  The pro for Canales IMO would be to potentially build a good locker room and energy.  Leadership.  Something we haven't had much of in the Tepper era.  Tepper shouldn't of repeated 2023 mistake of having a HC/OC and trying to groom up an OC.  Then Canales could of just focused on being a HC.  I don't have an issue w/ Canales' brand of football he ran in Tampa.  But you got to have the parts for it.   That said, it's basically just a continuation and evolution of Fox/Rivera football.   We probably could of just never fired John Fox lol. 
    • I'm fine but that's only because I already went through the grief after game 3.
    • Yep, I think we know by Thanksgiving. We spent 100M on guards and high draft picks and trades on weapons, no excuses.