• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Madden 2011

CanadianCat

Nothing's been announced for EA's fall lineup yet, but you can follow this blog.

http://insideblog.easports.com/

And when games are actually in development, the developers are always updating it with news, and what they're doing to the game, etc.

But yeah, we're probably still a ways off from the first bit of news. For what it's worth, last year they had the first news in Feb so.. you never know.

Nothing's been announced for EA's fall lineup yet, but you can follow this blog.

http://insideblog.easports.com/

And when games are actually in development, the developers are always updating it with news, and what they're doing to the game, etc.

But yeah, we're probably still a ways off from the first bit of news. For what it's worth, last year they had the first news in Feb so.. you never know.

On Ian Cummings' Super Bowl blog he said that the first real news would come out in March, they did show a whiteboard in the blog that had some specific crowd chants and also the name of commentators with Tom Hammond crossed out. IF it wasn't just put their to throw people off perhaps the presentation gets a huge upgrade this year with specific crowd chants (J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!) and someone who doesn't sound like a robotic drone.

If you don't feel like the game is worth it then thats your opinion, but EA sports has made major strides in the past few years with all of their titles. Much more than a roster update. They do that part for free. NHL 10 has had 10 updates and counting since release. Like I said, its your opinion. But this is not the EA from the earlier part of the decade.

so how do you guys mostly play the game? I find when i play that im mostly playing as a GM. Make moves, adjust the roster and sim the games and see if I can create a SB team that way.

Usually ill play 1 season find about 10 gimmie plays and do that over and over and over until the games gets boring. Playing online is fun but also can be brutal when you play douch bags.

so how do you guys mostly play the game? I find when i play that im mostly playing as a GM. Make moves, adjust the roster and sim the games and see if I can create a SB team that way.

Usually ill play 1 season find about 10 gimmie plays and do that over and over and over until the games gets boring. Playing online is fun but also can be brutal when you play douch bags.

In other words, you didn't play Madden 10? And if you did, you played on baby mode?

Play franchise on All-Madden and try the same strategy two games in a row. If you beat the blitz with slants in the first half, then the defense will completely shut down the middle in the second half.

i play at the all pro lvl. I dont actually enjoy playing at the all madden lvl. It is much tougher but I would rather play a game where you can get realistic stats like 200 passing and 100 rushing and I just cannot get that done in all madden unless i play 10 minute qtrs.

i never really found that the teams really adapted that much. you can mostly play each team the same way and dont really have to 'game plan'

• 4 months later...

Archived