• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Senior Bowl Targets

7 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Oh okay so you know pretty much nothing about him then.

So he didn't lead his team in yards last season?

So most of his 1255 yards receiving came against one team last year? Must have benn on hell of a game! How many did he get versus this one team since he got MOST of his yards versus this one team?

Yes, this must 'need to be explained' as far as the NFL goes smart guy:

Tell me about his NFL production and how he has zero since he was in college last year and the damn thread is based upon the digging senior bowl (for college players last I checked?)

Can't run routes? So you scouted all his routes? Did you scout them as good as the rest of your points you make here?

Your points are all bull poo especially where you mention he has no NFL experience. Well, no poo he was in college last year.

And whats this "y'all think he is Tyreek Hill"? Who is "y'all"? If love to see where I ever compared him to Tyreek Hill if you wouldn't my mind showing me. 

Your points are negated by the fact that you are for some odd reason trying to be some sort of analyst that you are most definitely not. The guy has some tools to POTENTIALLY be a solid receiver even though you don't like him for some funny reason like the fact that he has "no NFL stats" yet! Hahaha!! 

Thanks for the laugh genius!

Clearly about Mingo lolol. I had a whole section about the nfl and instead of thinking maybe we’re talking about different players your conclusion is instead that I’m just that stupid. The college section, as you pointed out so eloquently, also makes no sense when applied to legette, but once again you conclude I’m just that dumb. Kind of funny isn’t it? You’re incapable of being wrong, so everyone is else. 

3 hours ago, 45catfan said:

I thought is was the RAS?  Personally I look at production.  Why is that so hard for our scouting department to get?  They think they can project a guy to the NFL who has a high RAS, but for some reason was a JAG in college.  Take production over any other metric, period.  I mean a WR can be ripped and live in the weight room, but if he can't run solid routes or can't catch a cold, does it matter how fast or ripped he is? 

RAS is heavily weighted (pun intended) by body weight. Mingo running a 4.46 is a solid time for sure, but that resulted in a 9.99 RAS speed score. Is he actually in the 99th percentile for speed in the league? No, of course not. And then his agility testing, like a lot of heavier WRs, just wasn’t good at all.