• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Locked On Panthers with Solomon Wilcots

• They talk about what kind of coach and teacher Canales is
  • They talk about Young including the impact of losing the previous coaching staff on him and how he probably feels partially responsible for the coaches losing their jobs.
  • They talk about having patience, especially Tepper. Says he needs to give things time to grow and mature. Solomon uses planting a tree and then moving it around as an example.
  • Wilcots thinks Young isn't broken mentally and will become a successful QB but he'll need the proper support from the coaching staff.
  • They talk briefly about Burns.
  • Pie 4

He makes good points…and we all know these things if we have ever been in management 

Tepper isn’t my favorite person 

I think he wants that cultural but he picks the wrong people to grow it, and becomes frustrated when his vision doesn’t materialize and requires course correction 

he is a typical Myers’s Briggs ENTP personality …to a tee.

he has big dreams. Big visions but when those do not materialize, he quits on that vision and moves on

truthfully, I do not blame him for firing Reich.  I blame him for hiring him and wanting young.   He should be playing percentages vs outliers 

• Pie 4