• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Jason Heyward Nuthugging Thread

Scrumtrilescent

It's funny because even though guys like Strasburg and Heyward are on rival teams of the Phillies I still hope they both live up to their hype. Especially Strasburg because I love hard throwing, dominate pitchers. I was pulling for Tommy Hanson last year also.

If this had been a couple of rookies about to start with the NY Giants or Dallas Cowboys, I would hate them and be hoping for them to be a bust.

I become much more civilized when it comes to baseball.

Heyward is a dream come true. I grew up with Chipper Jones as my favorite player out of any sport...and I watched A LOT of sports as a kid. It's sad to know that he'll be gone soon, but its great to know that this kid might just have the feet to fill in Chip's shoes.

I like it.

Braves rookie Jason Heyward’s .625 OBP is the current Grapefruit and NL spring leader,and his .773 slugging percentage also places him among the league leaders. Heyward had a single and two walks in four plate appearances Tuesday against Florida, raising his batting average to .455 (10-for-22) with five extra-base hits and a team-high nine walks.

good fuging god

Archived