• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I seriously want to bang Siobhan Magnus so bad

SmootsDaddy89

But for the record, I thought Adam Lambert sucked cock... as a singer, and literally...

Danny Gokey was my favorite from that season...

What the fug do I know though... I have been listening to Carnifex's new album, Hell Chose Me, nonstop for the past couple days...

You're allowed to have your opinions, I just want you to know that you're in the same league as about two million elderly ladies who also loved Danny Gokey.

Oh, and there's this disaster.

Don't you dare compare me to an old lady!

My hair isn't blue, and my tits aren't sagging... yet...

I didn't say I loved the guy, though, but he was who I think should have won...

On a related note, Kris Allen is going to be at Atlantis Bahamas when wifey and I are there in April... and no, I won't be going to see him perform...

If Didi could break out of her fragile shell, she'd beat the hell out of all of them... Her and Chrystal have the best voices of the ladies... I maintain that Siobhan is wierd as hell...

Lee Dewyze is slowly becoming my favorite from the guys, as Casey James seems to be stuck in the "I wanna show off my guitar playing" mode...

If Didi could break out of her fragile shell, she'd beat the hell out of all of them... Her and Chrystal have the best voices of the ladies... I maintain that Siobhan is wierd as hell...

Lee Dewyze is slowly becoming my favorite from the guys, as Casey James seems to be stuck in the "I wanna show off my guitar playing" mode...

Didi is beautiful for sure... but you're right, her singing doesn't stand out as much as it could.

I don't think that they should be playing the guitars and all... it distracts from the singing. Crystal is the only one that can pull it off, mainly because she's just a natural performer.

Singing wise, the only guy I think has a shot is Big Mike...

Archived