• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Case For Being Optimistic.

SmootsDaddy89

You are creepy. You follow me from thread to threas and whether or not I am talking to you, take every opportunity to attack my comments and use my name in any negative fashion. Just the kind of guy who has a secret room with pictures and copies of my posts I have made circled in blood and such. A real psycho. You take everything personally and go on and on page after page.

The funny thing is you get pwned on every thread and still keep at it.

Go ahead don't response to the post or use my name for a week. I bet you can't do it. Stalker.

...LMAO

Yeah, you think I'm a creepy stalker, which explains why you came in to MY thread and launched into another one of your inane, nonsensical rants in a flailing attempt to have any semblance of an argument which could countermand mine.

Instead, I destroyed every pathetic, watered-down argument you attempted to throw at me, until you apparently left in embarrassment with your tail between your legs until I logged off. Or one of the nurses wheeled you out of your room at Brighton Gardens for lunch, either/or.

This is a sad and obvious attempt to "troll" me, since you've failed at practically every turn to successfully argue your point at any time in which we've clashed on this subject. Or you're trying to convince me that you really feel that way so I'll leave you alone. I haven't figured it out yet.

whatever, we're gonna fail. we're gonna go 1-15, john fox is gonna lose his job, hurney is gonna hang himself, and richardson is gonna die from a heart attack... leaving the team in limbo... then the nfl is gonna go into a lockout, no football for 2011. then a terrorist is gonna blow up our stadium, killing all of our players inside... except for steve smith, cause he's invincible... but in the end, we won't have a team, and the panthers will cease to exist.

2 years later, south carolina builds a stadium, and names their team, the Carolina Biscuits after all the Bojangles in the carolinas!

...LMAO

Yeah, you think I'm a creepy stalker, which explains why you came in to MY thread and launched into another one of your inane, nonsensical rants in a flailing attempt to have any semblance of an argument which could countermand mine.

Instead, I destroyed every pathetic, watered-down argument you attempted to throw at me, until you apparently left in embarrassment with your tail between your legs until I logged off. Or one of the nurses wheeled you out of your room at Brighton Gardens for lunch, either/or.

This is a sad and obvious attempt to "troll" me, since you've failed at practically every turn to successfully argue your point at any time in which we've clashed on this subject. Or you're trying to convince me that you really feel that way so I'll leave you alone. I haven't figured it out yet.

You lasted 30 minutes. Be your word and stop targeting me specifically. If you don''t like what I say then respond to that without making it personal. There is no need to insult me or anyone else. If you don't want to be considered a stalker than stop acting like one.

Seriously?? Colbert was a factor? Cooper was a factor outside of special teams? Notice we didn't include Wesley this year yet he isn't signed because it is special teams. And rumbling bumbling Foster???? You obviously don't care about the truth just trying to win the argument at all costs.

Jenkins and Wahle were the only guys we missed from that squad and with the exception of Otah and Vincent already had their replacements on the squad. Fortunately we had two 1st round choices so we could move Gross to left tackle and replace Foster with Stewart.

Again how many guys have come in and started for us in their rookie year who weren't first rounders? Marshall who was a second rounder at nickel back and Godfrey in 2008 where he sucked balls most of the year. Martin played 3 games last year as well. Now how are going to use our five lousy draft picks to fill in all the holes since there are few decent free agency guys to fill in. Too bad many of the best guys in free agency were our castoffs.

You can spin this anyway you want but the reality is that the current squad without significant help will be the only Fox squad that fails to win 7 games. The only good news is that we still have time to get better and change things.

"Rumbling Bumbling Foster" Funny you say that because D-Will only got his big runs because Foster "tired out" the defense. You and KT were two of Foster's biggest supporters at the time. D-will was better than washed-up Foster from day one it just took others longer to realize it.

On-topic though lets address the D-line, Charles Johnson is an absolute beast. I'm not one bit worried about his end spot. At the very minimum, I see him as an average starter. If Brayton didn't play so well, people would have begging for Johnson to start last year. I want Brayton back, but would you give him the money he wants plus the starting spot he wants ehh Johnson has to start and then you got Brown. Brown I'm not sold on as much, but the dude can pressure a QB no lie. He could flop or he could get 12+ sacks. We got what we got though since Julius did not want to be here. Backing them up we have Hilee Taylor who we did everything we could to keep him on the roster as a 5th DE last year. Dude can ball on special teams too like Kemp Raussemum did as a DE. At DT we brought in Ed Johnson to likely start at one of the DT spots. The other DT spot who knows, but we have three guys to fight for it in Tank, Irving and Leornard who looked great in his one game. You cant say we are worse at DT than we were last year. The only problem I see is that we lost Julius, but Julius did not want to sign with us. And assuming things go back to being capped we no longer have to pay him around 15% of our cap space to keep him.

As for Diggs, Anderson has been waiting in the wings for awhile now, and he has shown flashes every year with some nice production last year. Conner, I'm not so sure about, but everytime he has gotten in there he has impressed me with production.

Draft goals should be

KR/PR

DT

WR

Back-up DE

DB/joker/ST (A Wesley replacement)

I'm more worried about Jarret starting than anything on defense.

this thread also has candid photo surveillance of P55 after he read this quote

attachment.php?attachmentid=32323&stc=1&d=1268543454

You're the other one who comes on the board and feels the need to attack others without provcation. I can only hope that when the regular season starts posts like this will end up in Smack forum and we can get back to discussing football. I don't go there much because I for one don't find personal attacks funny or appropriate. The mods on this forum ought to do more to regulate juvenile posts like this that have nothing to do with football and frankly don't belong here.

Archived