• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Memorable kills in BFBC II

stankowalski

How do you parachute? I have seen guys jumping off of tall buildings and basically BASE jumping. Do you have to unlock it? My attempts to do so have been...in the theme of this thread...unmemorable.

Tap A button on Xbox, X button on PS3.

Bought this game today, played the first level of the campaign. The whole time I was playing I kept thinking it was the island from LOST and smokey was gonna jump out at me when that noise kept going off.

I had a pretty sick kill in multiplayer. I was driving an ATV into a building and some dude was in a door shooting me head on, I crashed into the door and jumped off, and for some reason I was put behind him. I shot him in the head.

Man the team I was on today kicked ass. We had the other team cornered in their base on Laguna Alta (it was one of the laguna maps). One of our guys had an APC, and the rest were playing assault and engineer class. We mowed them down just as soon as they spawned. The funny thing was I think their whole team quit and were replaced by some poor saps just logging in. Imagine just logging in and finding out you're trapped in your base and get mowed down repeatedly immediately after you spawn. It was ridiculous. The final ticket count was 102 for us and 0 for them.

Does anyone else feel this game is just stupid easy if you work as a team? Like you essentially never lose.

I do, but when you're stuck playing alone with a random squad and they don't try working together, it sort of fugs everything over. I played all the gametypes in hardcore with people I trusted and went on a good winning spree. Next day, I get on while no one familiar is on and I can't even get a ammo pack from my own squad member while i'm chasing him around yelling "I NEED AMMO, GIVE ME AMMO" on the mic. So yes, it's poo easy when you work together. But chances are, your team won't listen to you if you're playing by yourself.

I do, but when you're stuck playing alone with a random squad and they don't try working together, it sort of fugs everything over. I played all the gametypes in hardcore with people I trusted and went on a good winning spree. Next day, I get on while no one familiar is on and I can't even get a ammo pack from my own squad member while i'm chasing him around yelling "I NEED AMMO, GIVE ME AMMO" on the mic. So yes, it's poo easy when you work together. But chances are, your team won't listen to you if you're playing by yourself.

Yea, I agree with that. I played a lot without a team, and it was pretty much 50/50 on wins. Always won when defending, always lost when being the aggressor. I played probably 20 games with 3 other friends of mine, and I think we may have lost 1 game. That's one thing I can say I prefer about MW2, one or two people can carry a team to at least make it competitive. Don't get me wrong, I love BC2, I just wish people wouldn't play this game unless they are going to utilize teamwork.

Wait until you go up against a bunch of guys with the same clan tag. Even if you are working together, they will murder you.

Well, we played a game with 3 guys sharing a clan tag. We won once, and they won once. But yea, I can imagine if an entire team filled with guys in the same clan played us we'd lose. But I haven't ever seen more than 3 on the same team.

This is off topic but have any of you had there vehicle alternate stop working? Lets say you have the alternate fire on. All of a sudden it no longer works. WTF?

I've had this happen a few times to me. The latest was yesterday. I was flying the UAV and had the alternate scope zoom on. I was zoomed all the way in and tried to go back to normal view. It wouldnt work. Its weird I have had it happen in the tanks a bunch. What gives?

Yea, I agree with that. I played a lot without a team, and it was pretty much 50/50 on wins. Always won when defending, always lost when being the aggressor. I played probably 20 games with 3 other friends of mine, and I think we may have lost 1 game. That's one thing I can say I prefer about MW2, one or two people can carry a team to at least make it competitive. Don't get me wrong, I love BC2, I just wish people wouldn't play this game unless they are going to utilize teamwork.

1-2 People can carry a team, it just requires true skill with the choppers and tanks. Tanks can be crucial to taking out buildings and M-COM stations when attacking. Sadly, I notice whenever we lose, it's because half the team is sniping, and no one gets the tank. Long before you know it, the enemy is in our base stealing our tank.

Archived