• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 68: Bobcats@Hawks

King Taharqa

I just left the chiropractor and Jax was in the waiting room next to me and was leaving when I was. I wanted to tell him thanks for blowing the game but I am a puss.

You know why he is at the chiropractor right? For putting the team on his back! Gerald Wallace also has some back issues. :D

I just left the chiropractor and Jax was in the waiting room next to me and was leaving when I was. I wanted to tell him thanks for blowing the game but I am a puss.

That would've been pretty mean. You should've said thanks for coming to the Bobcats and putting up 21 PPG.

i didn't watch the game (was watching duke v. pine-bluff) but i flipped channels in time to see felton hit the crazy one handed shot and see joe johnson win at the buzzer. can't say i'm disappointed in the loss. played a team we likely could see in the playoffs and played them very well. it seemed like a good effort and hopefully next time the bobcats will have nazr mohammad and perhaps larry hughes to help push them past the hawks.

Archived