• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Rags 7pm

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Mathematically. For home ice at most stages we lost some ground.

My biggest worry is Svech. The guy has seem to lost his game again. I know he he has two goals in 5 games but this were empty netters. He is really the biggest key. I think it’s time split up that SAT line. Drop gutz on the 1st and Svech on the 2nd. I would also drop Jarvy to another line and make Staal Martnook and Fast the lockdown line. 

minor stuff.   Under Review on NHL XM still considers canes amongst the East Elites. We will be juuust fine this year. 

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, CarolinaWillRise said:

Probably a good call considering we have two guys with a combined 3 games and 2 and a half practices in our top six.... won't build much chemistry shuffling ATM

System then chemistry. They can’t play their style if they are trying to do both. Plus come playoff time I’d rather have Gunz with Aho and TT. 

Edited by Harbingers

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

System then chemistry. They can’t play their style if they are trying to do both. Plus come playoff time I’d rather have Gunz with Aho and TT. 

That's a lot of smurf on one line is probably what rods thinking there all 3 under 6'0 and none over 190 pounds, no puck retrieval that wouldn't fit his system. 

• Pie 1