• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Legette farewell vid via the Gamecocks

TD alt

Some of you are severely underestimating X IMO, but you gotta root for this kid.

He is obviously loved by a lot of people for his character. So, the story continues in Charlotte. And, yeah, it's time to be great.

Mullins isn’t too far from my grandmas spot in Lumberton, NC. They speak just like he does over there lol. 

Im rooting for the youngin. Still hesitant on the pick, but I’m hoping like hell it works out and he becomes one of the great WR in this league. We haven’t really had that since Steve Smith. DJ Moore was really good for us too

13 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Mullins isn’t too far from my grandmas spot in Lumberton, NC. They speak just like he does over there lol. 

Im rooting for the youngin. Still hesitant on the pick, but I’m hoping like hell it works out and he becomes one of the great WR in this league. We haven’t really had that since Steve Smith. DJ Moore was really good for us too

Being great would be nice and all but right now he just needs to be better than what we've seen from everyone except Theilen. Let's start there a work our way up. There will be more competition brought in next year. One piece at a time. They best part if there is one is that we are not loaded at the position and his future is up to him.

• Beer 1

15 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Yeah I actually know a guy from Mullins. I used to date a girl who was from Lumberton back in the day. I took her and her mom to Lumberton one time. We had all been saucing it up, and on the way home they started throwing hands on 95. I had to pull over. I shouldn't have ever been dating that girl, but she was pretty as a picture. They were so dysfunctional. Anyway, whenever I pass through on my way to the beach, I think of them fighting while I'm driving under the influence on 95 hoping that the NC SHP wasn't going to catch me. 

Lumberton is about an hour and a half from where I am. 

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Being great would be nice and all but right now he just needs to be better than what we've seen from everyone except Theilen. Let's start there a work our way up. There will be more competition brought in next year. One piece at a time. They best part if there is one is that we are not loaded at the position and his future is up to him.

Thielen is light work. You're forgetting our main guy