• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cats' MOD Change?

Hotsauce

The way I see it, his product sucked. His team sucked, it's name and colors sucked, the way he wanted to market it sucked (pay-per-view FTL). Ultimately, I can only perceive that his business plan sucked.

The guy says everything about the Bobs suck. He admits to not being a fan yet he's in this forum EVERY DAY reading and looking. By definition he is a troll. And an angry one at that. If he didnt have that Panther in his avatar it wouldnt even be up for debate. LOL. An admitted ex-Hornets fan and supporter using an Observer article to trash our organization, what a shock!

I like his posts though, I like to see what the haters & trolls are thinking. What makes them tick, just how convicted and passionate are they in their fears and biases. You keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. And whenever blackcatgrowl comes in here with his bullsh*t, we tend to win, so post on dude! :lol:

The guy says everything about the Bobs suck. He admits to not being a fan yet he's in this forum EVERY DAY reading and looking. By definition he is a troll. And an angry one at that. If he didnt have that Panther in his avatar it wouldnt even be up for debate. LOL. An admitted ex-Hornets fan and supporter using an Observer article to trash our organization, what a shock!

I like his posts though, I like to see what the haters & trolls are thinking. What makes them tick, just how convicted and passionate are they in their fears and biases. You keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. And whenever blackcatgrowl comes in here with his bullsh*t, we tend to win, so post on dude! :lol:

I came here to discuss something I saw as a gross misrepresentation of Charlotte. What I got was a gross assumption of my intent, a gross misinterpretation of my comments, and gross racial hatred from a board moderator.

And I by no means come here every day.... I have been keeping tabs on THIS post however, because some of the people who've posted in it made me aware of it.

And the ONLY reason I have posted in it is because YOU keep BRINGING ME UP.

The only hate here is yours KT. It's your fuel. I get that. I see that in your words

I like his posts though...

It's probably been that way your whole life. It's sad and pathetic really.

KT is a very well informed and passionate Bobcats fan. He does an outstanding job at posting Bobcats news and information.

Do I like the Bobcats name? Not really. I think it was kid of wimpy.

Do I think Johnson named the team that after him? Don't know....don't really care.

Would I propose to change the name and logo? No way. too much money and for no real benefit.

However, there is not doubting that he is one of the most racist people I have ever come across. He continuously thinks that anyone who disagrees with him is racist...anything bad that happens to him or other African Americans is due to the Big Bad Whitey.

I used to get into heated arguements with him about this. I have come to accept that no amount of time or information will EVER change him. So, I just let him be.

KT is a very well informed and passionate Bobcats fan. He does an outstanding job at posting Bobcats news and information.

However, there is not doubting that he is one of the most racist people I have ever come across. He continuously thinks that anyone who disagrees with him is racist...anything bad that happens to him or other African Americans is due to the Big Bad Whitey.

I used to get into heated arguements with him about this. I have come to accept that no amount of time or information will EVER change him. So, I just let him be.

Oh, yeah, I figured this out real quick after a few posts by him.

I just wanted to make clear I'm not the scape goat for why other people think he needs to get booted from mod duties.

Oh, yeah, I figured this out real quick after a few posts by him.

I just wanted to make clear I'm not the scape goat for why other people think he needs to get booted from mod duties.

I don't think he should be stripped of his mod responsibilities.

Just accept him for what he is and move along.

I think we should all remember how priveleged we are to be posting on an internet message board, and most of us are being paid to do something else while we do this!

It's ok to disagree, hell, I don't agree with much of what KT or PSC say about this subject, but they're still good guys.

To me it's all about perspective, just be glad you are able to have this freedom and don't get too caught up in it. Sometimes you just have to agree to disagree and move on.

That's why, this post aside, all you will ever see from me is positive discussion about the Bobcats, the rest is a waste of time and blood pressure.

Archived