• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official American Idol thread.

SmootsDaddy89

It's a little surprising, but his song this week was not very good... he's one of the only two (him and Crystal) that I knew the judges would save. Now I just hope that Crystal doesn't get the votes she needs one week... she's really the only one IMO that is even close to being a real performer.

The save is an absolutely stupid addition to an otherwise decent show. If theyre good enough, they get a contract anyway..Daughtry anyone? There are others, but I more watch it for the hot females..McPhee ensured that I will continue to watch...

The thing with Mike is that, while his confidence may come off as playful and all, he sings with an arrogance...

His voice isn't all that great, and while he may have good range and control, his voice isn't unique... He thinks he can do any song he wants, and get away with it... I just hope, for his sake, that this week has humbled him a little, or else he might just find himself there again pretty soon...

Archived