• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who would you least like to meet from the huddle?

The Saltman

Who would you least like to meet from the huddle?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you least like to meet from the huddle?

• AKPantherfan
    • Fiz
    • The Saltman
    • Panthro
    • Scrum
    • Jase
    • Hawk
    • Zod
    • Dimbee
    • Smootsdaddy

Now I would actually like to meet KaseKlosed... as crazy as some of his threads are, I bet he's cool to hang with.

Yea I've known him since freshman year of college.... He actually got me joined to the huddle....

I LOL when I read his threads.... He really believes a lot of that crazy poo but he's a real cool dude...I kind of just listen and say okay when he is preaching something. But one of the true friends I've had thru out college.

Yea I've known him since freshman year of college.... He actually got me joined to the huddle....

I LOL when I read his threads.... He really believes a lot of that crazy poo but he's a real cool dude...I kind of just listen and say okay when he is preaching something. But one of the true friends I've had thru out college.

Sounds a lot like a guy I was good friends with in High school... he was a black guy, about 6'3", 280lbs, could bench about 450 lbs and was pretty militant and didn't really like white people... but he and I were really good friends??? Good friend to have too, people didn't mess with me.

Guest CatofWar

So let me get this straight. When Fiz isn't being a douche bag on the huddle he acts in shitty movies and also finds the time to manage the Astros? That's why we are 0-6. Thanks for nothing.

Archived