• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pointless Questions For The Carolina Panthers Forum!

The Saltman

1. What time is it right now at Bank of America Stadium? 10:16

2. Your Favorite Panther of All Time? All time= 15 years? lol... Smitty

3. Most Memorable Game? 03 playoff eagles vs panthers (overtime)...

4. Have you been to a Huddle Tailgate Before? Nope, see it all the time though.

5. Are you a carolina panthers fan? WTF

6. Favorite Panther of the 2009 Season? Dwill

7. What is your Favorite Position on the team? outside linebacker/corner back, def. defense

8. Have you been to a game before? LOTS

9. Do you Live in Charlotte? Yes

10. How long have you been a fan of the Panthers? 2000

11. What team did you like before the Panthers? Cowboys (not a 'real' fan, was brought up around it becasue of family), however I am a huge texas ranger fan.

12. Favorite Jersey of The Panthers? Black

13. Do you think we are headed in the right direction this year? Yes, if the goal is to win in the future.

14. If there was one personnel decision you could have made in the life of the franchise what would it have been? Invest in an elite QB. (forgot to answer/edited)

15. Do you like beer? Yes Heineken or sam adams

16. Do you like Bojangles? Hell no, might as well smoke cigs

17. If you could change the name of the team what would it be? Something to do with air planes or flying since NC is known for that...jets kinda already have it...

18. When you read my posts do you roll your eyes? only when I touch myself looking at your avatars

19. Do you like having John Fox as our coach? Yes, I think he is an above average coach, but ultimately I like him because our players seem to like/respond to him.

20. Are you a PSL owner? Used to be, needed $.

21. What time is it now at Bank Of America Stadium?10:20

1. What time is it right now at Bank of America Stadium? 10:10

2. Your Favorite Panther of All Time? Chuck Norris

3. Most Memorable Game? I can't remember

4. Have you been to a Huddle Tailgate Before? no comment

5. Are you a carolina panthers fan? depends on what day it is.

6. Favorite Panther of the 2009 Season? the one with the ball.

7. What is your Favorite Position on the team? missionary

8. Have you been to a game before? which one?

9. Do you Live in Charlotte? sometimes.

10. How long have you been a fan of the Panthers? this long [.........]

11. What team did you like before the Panthers? Carolina Cougars

12. Favorite Jersey of The Panthers? the ones the cheerleaders wear

13. Do you think we are headed in the right direction this year? no, you are headed down the wrong way of a one way street.

14. If there was one personnel decision you could have made in the life of the franchise what would it have been? Not meet Zod

15. Do you like beer? only covering my naked body.

16. Do you like Bojangles? I like Bo.

17. If you could change the name of the team what would it be? the Carolina cotton headed ninny muggins

18. When you read my posts do you roll your eyes? I roll the dice everytime I read one of your threads.

19. Do you like having John Fox as our coach? Yes, I think he would suck as a player.

20. Are you a PSL owner? In Russia, PSL owns you.

21. What time is it now at Bank Of America Stadium? what am I? Your fuging BofA Stadium clock?

1. What time is it right now at Bank of America Stadium?

2. Your Favorite Panther of All Time?

3. Most Memorable Game?

4. Have you been to a Huddle Tailgate Before?

5. Are you a carolina panthers fan?

6. Favorite Panther of the 2009 Season?

7. What is your Favorite Position on the team?

8. Have you been to a game before?

9. Do you Live in Charlotte?

10. How long have you been a fan of the Panthers?

11. What team did you like before the Panthers?

12. Favorite Jersey of The Panthers?

13. Do you think we are headed in the right direction this year?

14. If there was one personnel decision you could have made in the life of the franchise what would it have been?

15. Do you like beer?

16. Do you like Bojangles?

17. If you could change the name of the team what would it be?

18. When you read my posts do you roll your eyes?

19. Do you like having John Fox as our coach?

20. Are you a PSL owner?

21. What time is it now at Bank Of America Stadium?

1. 10:31:30 PM

2. Steve Smith

3. Too close to call.

4. No.

5. Yes.

6. Stewart

7. RB

8. No.

9. No.

10. Since they came about, although I wasn't really into football until a couple of years ago, mostly due to age and other influences.

11. Whatever my dad liked.

12. Black #89

13. Yes.

14. Hire me.

15. No.

16. No.

17. Panthars.

18. Nope. My pants move a little and I think of how cool you are and thank you for your avatars.

19. Sure; what's wrong with him?

20. No, but it's something I'm very interested in.

21. 10:34:47 PM

1. What time is it right now at Bank of America Stadium? Not a clue

2. Your Favorite Panther of All Time? Steve Smith

3. Most Memorable Game? 2005 Vikings Asswhooping Fred Smoots Smitty's Bitch

4. Have you been to a Huddle Tailgate Before?Buffalo Game 2009

5. Are you a carolina panthers fan? Most Definitely YES

6. Favorite Panther of the 2009 Season?Jon "I AM THE BEAST" Beason

7. What is your Favorite Position on the team? Quarterback

8. Have you been to a game before? YES Most at BOA but once in Tampa 08

9. Do you Live in Charlotte? No Work Overseas but from E.S. Virginia

10. How long have you been a fan of the Panthers? Since the day it was announce J.R. was putting a bid in

11. What team did you like before the Panthers? Baltimore Colts When they left B'more I was a fan without a team

12. Favorite Jersey of The Panthers? Teal Blue

13. Do you think we are headed in the right direction this year?Absolutely

14. If there was one personnel decision you could have made in the life of the franchise what would it have been? Draft Eddie George instead of Tim "I can't Stay Healthy" Biakabatuka

15. Do you like beer? YES YES YES

16. Do you like Bojangles? It is tolerable

17. If you could change the name of the team what would it be? Like the Panthers but If I had to change it Carolina Cougars

18. When you read my posts do you roll your eyes?Nope

19. Do you like having John Fox as our coach?Top of the line He will get us our ring

20. Are you a PSL owner?Dreamin one day to have them

21. What time is it now at Bank Of America Stadium? Not a Clue

1. What time is it right now at Bank of America Stadium? The offseason

2. Your Favorite Panther of All Time? Sam Mills

3. Most Memorable Game? 2003 Opener vs the Jags

4. Have you been to a Huddle Tailgate Before? No

5. Are you a carolina panthers fan? Take a wild guess

6. Favorite Panther of the 2009 Season? Matt Moore

7. What is your Favorite Position on the team? The offensive line

8. Have you been to a game before? No

9. Do you Live in Charlotte? About 15 minutes away

10. How long have you been a fan of the Panthers? Since the beginning

11. What team did you like before the Panthers? No favorite

12. Favorite Jersey of The Panthers? 34 (not for DeAngelo; it's my high school number)

13. Do you think we are headed in the right direction this year? Unsure

14. If there was one personnel decision you could have made in the life of the franchise what would it have been? Drafting Eddie George instead of Tshimanga Biakabutuka

15. Do you like beer? No

16. Do you like Bojangles? Yes

17. If you could change the name of the team what would it be? I wouldn't

18. When you read my posts do you roll your eyes? :rolleyes:

19. Do you like having John Fox as our coach? Sometimes

20. Are you a PSL owner? No

21. What time is it now at Bank Of America Stadium? Still the offseason

1. What time is it right now at Bank of America Stadium? Same as it is at my desk.

2. Your Favorite Panther of All Time? Sam Mills

3. Most Memorable Game? Playoff game in St Louis

4. Have you been to a Huddle Tailgate Before? Nope, I have class :)

5. Are you a carolina panthers fan? Yes

6. Favorite Panther of the 2009 Season? Beason

7. What is your Favorite Position on the team? RB

8. Have you been to a game before? Many times

9. Do you Live in Charlotte? Yes

10. How long have you been a fan of the Panthers? Since inception

11. What team did you like before the Panthers? Deadskins

12. Favorite Jersey of The Panthers? Black home jerseys, where the hell are our black helmets?

13. Do you think we are headed in the right direction this year? I'll let you know in September

14. If there was one personnel decision you could have made in the life of the franchise what would it have been? Cut Delhomme after the Arizona playoff ass whoopin

15. Do you like beer? Who doesnt?

16. Do you like Bojangles? Mmm spicy sausage

17. If you could change the name of the team what would it be? The Bobcats :)

18. When you read my posts do you roll your eyes? I look at the asses on your avatar

19. Do you like having John Fox as our coach? Until he gets over conservative and plays not to lose

20. Are you a PSL owner? No

1. What time is it right now at Bank of America Stadium?

2. Your Favorite Panther of All Time? Wesley Walls

3. Most Memorable Game? Divisional playoff vs Rams

4. Have you been to a Huddle Tailgate Before? Yes

5. Are you a carolina panthers fan? Yes

6. Favorite Panther of the 2009 Season? Beason

7. What is your Favorite Position on the team? Wide receiver

8. Have you been to a game before? Yes, 15

9. Do you Live in Charlotte? No, Raleigh

10. How long have you been a fan of the Panthers? since 95

11. What team did you like before the Panthers? none

12. Favorite Jersey of The Panthers? blue

13. Do you think we are headed in the right direction this year? maybe

14. If there was one personnel decision you could have made in the life of the franchise what would it have been? Not drafted Rae Carruth

15. Do you like beer? Very much

16. Do you like Bojangles? Yes

17. If you could change the name of the team what would it be? I wouldn't

18. When you read my posts do you roll your eyes? yes

19. Do you like having John Fox as our coach? yes

20. Are you a PSL owner? no

///

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• [Updated Reviews] FitSpresso – Is FitSpresso Formula Safe? See the Truth Exposed!   FitSpresso Reviews: Overall, the reviews of FitSpresso are mostly positive (Rating 4.92/5). It seems to be a safe and effective way to help you lose weight without having to make any major lifestyle changes. If you're looking for an easy and convenient way to lose weight, then this product may be worth considering. This FitSpresso reviews will explore whether this weight loss powder can deliver on its claims to increase energy, burn fat, and improve wellbeing using natural ingredients. FitSpresso contains metabolism-activating compounds like green tea, probiotics, and Guarana seed to ignite fat burning while curbing hunger. GET YOUR FitSpresso 75% DISCOUNT NOW Click here to Learn More Fitspresso Coffee Users say mixing one scoop of FitSpresso into water or a smoothie gives them sustained energy and focus to power through healthy habits and workouts. Keep reading this FitSpresso review to learn more about how its research-backed formula provides an advantage for achieving your weight loss goals. With FitSpresso, get ready to rediscover your zest for life! Losing weight is about more than dropping pounds – it’s about achieving better health. A supplement like FitSpresso that addresses overall wellbeing may offer an adjunct to diet and exercise for those struggling to slim down. Read on for the full FitSpresso Review and decide if it could be right for you. FitSpresso Coffee: A Novel Weight Loss Supplement! The report published by the US National Institutes of Health should raise everyone’s eyebrows as it states one in three adults is overweight. The modern age has offered lots of advantages and people in general lead a life of comfort. It has manifested itself in ways like obesity that most of us tend to ignore. GET YOUR FitSpresso 75% DISCOUNT NOW Click here to Learn More Fitspresso Coffee What Is FitSpresso? FitSpresso is a weight management formula that promotes healthy weight loss along with multiple health benefits. It is an organic blend of potent natural substances branded as effective in dealing with most of the health ailments we face in our daily lives. The FitSpresso weight loss supplement is made in an FDA-approved facility that is certified by the GMP. It does not have any trace of GMOs or chemical stimulants added in its formulation. It is a natural weight loss aid that can be taken by all adults without age restrictions. How Does FitSpresso Work? FitSpresso is an herbal weight loss formula that makes use of exogenous ketones that promote weight loss in a fast and effective manner. The supplement’s potent ingredients do not allow fat deposition in the body and help to burn stored fats in a sustainable manner. Besides, it also contains ingredients that help to manage stress and thereby speed up the process of weight loss. It works round the clock and supports metabolic processes in the body throughout. Another advantage that FitSpresso fat burner has is its ability to maintain healthy blood sugar levels. The FitSpresso supplement suppresses sugar cravings and helps you stay mentally focused on your daily activities. It helps consistent fat-burning through thermogenesis, a process in which the body raises its temperature. FitSpresso Real Customer Reviews FitSpresso has the reputation of receiving maximum numbers of positive feedback in short time frames. The FitSpresso users have opened up their minds and minced no words in complementing the supplement for its effective results. However, not all FitSpresso customer reviews received were positive. We could also see some criticism against it for the delayed action in producing results. Scientific Evidence Behind Key Ingredients The FitSpresso weight loss supplement is backed by solid scientific evidence. Plenty of studies are available on the ingredients used in the formula and the working principle that it follows. The supplement consists of a proprietary blend of 6 ingredients. All the FitSpresso ingredients used in the supplement are listed below along with scientific studies on the benefits that they offer: FitSpresso Side Effects FitSpresso, unlike many other supplements, has no chemicals added to its formulation. It is due to this fact that the supplement does not induce any health problems in the long run. There haven’t been any single instances of side effects for it anywhere to date. Please follow the label instructions strictly to avoid overuse of the supplement. FitSpresso Reviews: Conclusion FitSpresso is a novel weight loss supplement that is formulated using core natural materials specifically designed to manage your body weight. It is made using organic and herbal compounds which have a record of aiding us in health matters. In this FitSpresso review, the supplement is made in high-quality production centers registered under the FDA and certified by GMP which are located in the US. It is made available in the form of healthy capsules which are ideal for oral consumption. FitSpresso has garnered a lot of positive feedback in short periods. In the FitSpresso reviews for weight loss, the user community has made their approval for the supplement public in their positive reviews. The supplement is affordable at lower rates along with added discounts. GET YOUR FitSpresso 75% DISCOUNT NOW Click here to Learn More Fitspresso Coffee .. . .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
    • FitSpresso [Coffee Reviews] Must Watch Exposed Pros & Cons FitSpresso?   FitSpresso Reviews: Overall, the reviews of FitSpresso are mostly positive (Rating 4.92/5). It seems to be a safe and effective way to help you lose weight without having to make any major lifestyle changes. If you're looking for an easy and convenient way to lose weight, then this product may be worth considering. This FitSpresso reviews will explore whether this weight loss powder can deliver on its claims to increase energy, burn fat, and improve wellbeing using natural ingredients. FitSpresso contains metabolism-activating compounds like green tea, probiotics, and Guarana seed to ignite fat burning while curbing hunger. GET YOUR FitSpresso 75% DISCOUNT NOW Click here to Learn More Fitspresso Coffee Users say mixing one scoop of FitSpresso into water or a smoothie gives them sustained energy and focus to power through healthy habits and workouts. Keep reading this FitSpresso review to learn more about how its research-backed formula provides an advantage for achieving your weight loss goals. With FitSpresso, get ready to rediscover your zest for life! Losing weight is about more than dropping pounds – it’s about achieving better health. A supplement like FitSpresso that addresses overall wellbeing may offer an adjunct to diet and exercise for those struggling to slim down. Read on for the full FitSpresso Review and decide if it could be right for you. FitSpresso Coffee: A Novel Weight Loss Supplement! The report published by the US National Institutes of Health should raise everyone’s eyebrows as it states one in three adults is overweight. The modern age has offered lots of advantages and people in general lead a life of comfort. It has manifested itself in ways like obesity that most of us tend to ignore. GET YOUR FitSpresso 75% DISCOUNT NOW Click here to Learn More Fitspresso Coffee What Is FitSpresso? FitSpresso is a weight management formula that promotes healthy weight loss along with multiple health benefits. It is an organic blend of potent natural substances branded as effective in dealing with most of the health ailments we face in our daily lives. The FitSpresso weight loss supplement is made in an FDA-approved facility that is certified by the GMP. It does not have any trace of GMOs or chemical stimulants added in its formulation. It is a natural weight loss aid that can be taken by all adults without age restrictions. How Does FitSpresso Work? FitSpresso is an herbal weight loss formula that makes use of exogenous ketones that promote weight loss in a fast and effective manner. The supplement’s potent ingredients do not allow fat deposition in the body and help to burn stored fats in a sustainable manner. Besides, it also contains ingredients that help to manage stress and thereby speed up the process of weight loss. It works round the clock and supports metabolic processes in the body throughout. Another advantage that FitSpresso fat burner has is its ability to maintain healthy blood sugar levels. The FitSpresso supplement suppresses sugar cravings and helps you stay mentally focused on your daily activities. It helps consistent fat-burning through thermogenesis, a process in which the body raises its temperature. FitSpresso Real Customer Reviews FitSpresso has the reputation of receiving maximum numbers of positive feedback in short time frames. The FitSpresso users have opened up their minds and minced no words in complementing the supplement for its effective results. However, not all FitSpresso customer reviews received were positive. We could also see some criticism against it for the delayed action in producing results. Scientific Evidence Behind Key Ingredients The FitSpresso weight loss supplement is backed by solid scientific evidence. Plenty of studies are available on the ingredients used in the formula and the working principle that it follows. The supplement consists of a proprietary blend of 6 ingredients. All the FitSpresso ingredients used in the supplement are listed below along with scientific studies on the benefits that they offer: FitSpresso Side Effects FitSpresso, unlike many other supplements, has no chemicals added to its formulation. It is due to this fact that the supplement does not induce any health problems in the long run. There haven’t been any single instances of side effects for it anywhere to date. Please follow the label instructions strictly to avoid overuse of the supplement. FitSpresso Reviews: Conclusion FitSpresso is a novel weight loss supplement that is formulated using core natural materials specifically designed to manage your body weight. It is made using organic and herbal compounds which have a record of aiding us in health matters. In this FitSpresso review, the supplement is made in high-quality production centers registered under the FDA and certified by GMP which are located in the US. It is made available in the form of healthy capsules which are ideal for oral consumption. FitSpresso has garnered a lot of positive feedback in short periods. In the FitSpresso reviews for weight loss, the user community has made their approval for the supplement public in their positive reviews. The supplement is affordable at lower rates along with added discounts. GET YOUR FitSpresso 75% DISCOUNT NOW Click here to Learn More Fitspresso Coffee .. . .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
    • FitSpresso Reviews: How Fast Does This Metabolism Boosting Supplement Work?   FitSpresso Reviews: Overall, the reviews of FitSpresso are mostly positive (Rating 4.92/5). It seems to be a safe and effective way to help you lose weight without having to make any major lifestyle changes. If you're looking for an easy and convenient way to lose weight, then this product may be worth considering. This FitSpresso reviews will explore whether this weight loss powder can deliver on its claims to increase energy, burn fat, and improve wellbeing using natural ingredients. FitSpresso contains metabolism-activating compounds like green tea, probiotics, and Guarana seed to ignite fat burning while curbing hunger. GET YOUR FitSpresso 75% DISCOUNT NOW Click here to Learn More Fitspresso Coffee Users say mixing one scoop of FitSpresso into water or a smoothie gives them sustained energy and focus to power through healthy habits and workouts. Keep reading this FitSpresso review to learn more about how its research-backed formula provides an advantage for achieving your weight loss goals. With FitSpresso, get ready to rediscover your zest for life! Losing weight is about more than dropping pounds – it’s about achieving better health. A supplement like FitSpresso that addresses overall wellbeing may offer an adjunct to diet and exercise for those struggling to slim down. Read on for the full FitSpresso Review and decide if it could be right for you. FitSpresso Coffee: A Novel Weight Loss Supplement! The report published by the US National Institutes of Health should raise everyone’s eyebrows as it states one in three adults is overweight. The modern age has offered lots of advantages and people in general lead a life of comfort. It has manifested itself in ways like obesity that most of us tend to ignore. GET YOUR FitSpresso 75% DISCOUNT NOW Click here to Learn More Fitspresso Coffee What Is FitSpresso? FitSpresso is a weight management formula that promotes healthy weight loss along with multiple health benefits. It is an organic blend of potent natural substances branded as effective in dealing with most of the health ailments we face in our daily lives. The FitSpresso weight loss supplement is made in an FDA-approved facility that is certified by the GMP. It does not have any trace of GMOs or chemical stimulants added in its formulation. It is a natural weight loss aid that can be taken by all adults without age restrictions. How Does FitSpresso Work? FitSpresso is an herbal weight loss formula that makes use of exogenous ketones that promote weight loss in a fast and effective manner. The supplement’s potent ingredients do not allow fat deposition in the body and help to burn stored fats in a sustainable manner. Besides, it also contains ingredients that help to manage stress and thereby speed up the process of weight loss. It works round the clock and supports metabolic processes in the body throughout. Another advantage that FitSpresso fat burner has is its ability to maintain healthy blood sugar levels. The FitSpresso supplement suppresses sugar cravings and helps you stay mentally focused on your daily activities. It helps consistent fat-burning through thermogenesis, a process in which the body raises its temperature. FitSpresso Real Customer Reviews FitSpresso has the reputation of receiving maximum numbers of positive feedback in short time frames. The FitSpresso users have opened up their minds and minced no words in complementing the supplement for its effective results. However, not all FitSpresso customer reviews received were positive. We could also see some criticism against it for the delayed action in producing results. Scientific Evidence Behind Key Ingredients The FitSpresso weight loss supplement is backed by solid scientific evidence. Plenty of studies are available on the ingredients used in the formula and the working principle that it follows. The supplement consists of a proprietary blend of 6 ingredients. All the FitSpresso ingredients used in the supplement are listed below along with scientific studies on the benefits that they offer: FitSpresso Side Effects FitSpresso, unlike many other supplements, has no chemicals added to its formulation. It is due to this fact that the supplement does not induce any health problems in the long run. There haven’t been any single instances of side effects for it anywhere to date. Please follow the label instructions strictly to avoid overuse of the supplement. FitSpresso Reviews: Conclusion FitSpresso is a novel weight loss supplement that is formulated using core natural materials specifically designed to manage your body weight. It is made using organic and herbal compounds which have a record of aiding us in health matters. In this FitSpresso review, the supplement is made in high-quality production centers registered under the FDA and certified by GMP which are located in the US. It is made available in the form of healthy capsules which are ideal for oral consumption. FitSpresso has garnered a lot of positive feedback in short periods. In the FitSpresso reviews for weight loss, the user community has made their approval for the supplement public in their positive reviews. The supplement is affordable at lower rates along with added discounts. GET YOUR FitSpresso 75% DISCOUNT NOW Click here to Learn More Fitspresso Coffee .. . .