• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Playoffs Rd 1: Orlando Magic vs. Charlotte Bobcats

King Taharqa

Who will win?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Orlando Magic
    • Charlotte Bobcats

Hilarious. This team had 76 points with 7 minutes to go, and has only scored 6 points since then.

I haven't been watching, but let me guess. Most of their possessions ended with turnovers or DUMB SHOTS, right?

IMO, he's not a team player. I hear what you are saying, I am not gonna deny that he led us here. But he had a terrible series. He took too many shots, he forgot how to play as a team player.

And if MJ saw Jack out of that huddle like they showed on the tele, then he better pack his bags or get ready to get ripped into.

He didnt play well this series but really none of our guys did. He had alot of TOs and took some bad shots, but alot of that is syptoms of having poor PG play. If we had a more assertive PG that could set up & command our offense, Jax wouldnt always be left to make something happen. As for his bad shots, if we had more proven scorers it would be one thing, but we dont. If Jax doesnt shoot? Who will? Raymond? Gerald? Theo? This team is just not a very good offensive unit. Jax is one of the leaders in the locker room and set the tone for us to make the playoffs he's every bit the team player.

He didnt play well this series but really none of our guys did. He had alot of TOs and took some bad shots, but alot of that is syptoms of having poor PG play. If we had a more assertive PG that could set up & command our offense, Jax wouldnt always be left to make something happen. As for his bad shots, if we had more proven scorers it would be one thing, but we dont. If Jax doesnt shoot? Who will? Raymond? Gerald? Theo? This team is just not a very good offensive unit. Jax is one of the leaders in the locker room and set the tone for us to make the playoffs he's every bit the team player.

Well Gerald should be shooting more. He is a God damn all-star, he needs to shoot.

I guess I am just expecting too much out of our two leaders.

Can you explain his momentum destroying Tech's?

None of our guys played well, it was a bad match up.

Sorry but I get a little pissed off when people who NEVER watch the cats start giving guys poo after only watching one series of games.

Sounds like Brown will be back next year. Hopefully we can make a few moves and get to the next round next year.

Go Bobcats!! Despite the sweep it was fun being in the playoffs. Guess when you've waited so long just getting there is pretty damn fun.

Felton'll probably be back next season now, because he will be cheap to re-sign.

He lost soo much $$$ for himself this series..... It's really sad to say the least...

I'm a UNC basketball fan, but Damn if we ever draft another player from UNC to the bobcats.... it just hasn't worked

Archived