• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

cards fan talking about the huddle

punkpanther

Are those hotels on Woodlawn bad now for real? When we first moved here over 20 years ago, our house wasn't finished and we stayed in one for a week over there. It actually had a 5 star restaurant in it - the only one in town. They were all pretty nice way back then though. So when I first saw Woodlawn mentioned, I thought, he had to mean Independence. But then I saw it again.

Are those hotels on Woodlawn bad now for real? When we first moved here over 20 years ago, our house wasn't finished and we stayed in one for a week over there. It actually had a 5 star restaurant in it - the only one in town. They were all pretty nice way back then though. So when I first saw Woodlawn mentioned, I thought, he had to mean Independence. But then I saw it again.

u must've stayed in the ramada i think. it's huge and has a nice restaurant. that place isn't so bad.. but the days inn and holiday inn... i don't know bout those

The Embassy Suites is on the corner where Woodlawn turns to Billy Graham Pkwy. 20 years ago, that was one of the deluxe hotels in town.

Archived