• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I for one am happy

stan786

to welcome Jimmy Clausen, Brandon Lafell, Armanti Edwards, and David Gettis to the Funky Bunch, I have no doubt in my mind that we have the talent to go far this season. Actually all i thought we really needed was a quarterback who avoids the multiple interception games and can complete the 15-20 passes he needs to throw to win the game. I struggled at first with the idea that someone could challenge Matt Moore's status as top dog, but if Jimmy Clausen can somehow beat him out i have no doubt in my mind he will be rookie of the year. We have something special on offense that is ready to explode, now all you pessimists and those who don't quite put on for Carolina probably see some kind of flaw that you have convinced yourself is so great we can not overcome it, this is nothing but false though. We left the season realizing we needed receivers, competition at quarterback, and defensive depth. We got that and more. It's Super Bowl or bust and if you are going to let Florio or some bum on espn who doesn't look at the Panthers daily then i would prefer not to hear from you. 13-3 I've already got my ticket to Dallas, hope you do to.

Archived