• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With all the new first year players...

Galvatron

Who would you like to see get Rookie of the Year and who do you think has the best shot?

Personally, I would like to see LaFell or Edwards get it. That means the run game's firing and whoever is QB is playing lights out.

IF Clausen starts, he probably has the best opportunity, though I would rather see him develop first.

Guest silver82blade

rookie of the year for the team, or for the league? i don't think any of them have a decent shot at a league award. maybe clausen does if he starts the vast majority of the year, but that's unlikely. the rookie with the best year as far as the team goes will probably be lafell 'cause he'll see the most playing time.

I think due to how we should use him (everywhere we can) I would go with Edwards. He should get plenty of chances at recieving, running, and returning and hopefully some wildcat and trick passes. I just hope he turns into Josh Cribbs in the return game and Harvin in the slot. How could I possibly be disappointed?

Archived