• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moore's interview on Panthers.com reminds me of the Foster looking at Williams pic

SmootsDaddy89

"Were you surprised with how the draft unfolded?"

"Uh nah, I mean I knew they were gonna have to do something at the position, Jimmy Clausen's an okay player."

"What do you know about his game?"

"Uhm not much really. I'm sure he's decent, I mean he started what, like 5, 6, 7 years there? So yeah it's whatever."

"Do you know much about him?"

"No not really, Clausen's are a big name in california, but that's it."

"How has your interaction with him been so far?"

"GREAT!!1111! NO COMPLAINTS!!11!!"

"Were you surprised with how the draft unfolded?"

"Uh nah, I mean I knew they were gonna have to do something at the position, Jimmy Clausen's an okay player."

"What do you know about his game?"

"Uhm not much really. I'm sure he's decent, I mean he started what, like 5, 6, 7 years there? So yeah it's whatever."

"Do you know much about him?"

"No not really, Clausen's are a big name in california, but that's it."

"How has your interaction with him been so far?"

"GREAT!!1111! NO COMPLAINTS!!11!!"

those aren't real quotes are they

Yes how dare they ask King Matt about his competition!

The interview had zero substance. They were just pressing him about Clausen the whole time. Why not ask him about his game or how he's improved over the off season? You know poo like that? There's no point in this video being uploaded. It was awkward as hell and now it's online for everyone to see. I just find it a little disrespectful.

no. its on panthers.com, you can see it. but it was extremely awkward.

i'll watch when I get home. It is a shame if Moore doesn't a fair shot....more and more I think he won't get it. Also, Fox seems to suggest it is up for grabgs more than it is Moore's to lose. Despite winning Fox just never seems to appear to have faith in Moore. Not sure the guy playing will give us the best chance to win going in to 2010......he sure didn't most of last year.

It was awkward because he made it awkward. The questions were legit, and no different than what they asked Clausen. And they did throw in a question about how the first practice went.

Moore shouldn't get the same questions as Clasuen. I have seen the clip but there is no way you interview them with similar questions day 1 of mini camp.

Right, I forgot how Matt Moore is above anyone else and not subject to the same questions to see whether he'll handle it properly or do his best to come across as aloof and standoffish about his potential replacement and any talent he has. Which is exactly what he did.

Not saying he is above anyone. It is his 4th year in the NFL and is coming off a great end of a season. He has some roots planted w/ this team. Why would you ask him the same questions and look for the same views as a rookie on day one of minicamp? That is all. The point was why would panthers.com being trying to see how he handles some possible uncomfortable questions....even Smitty says all vets take it personal....just seems odd from the .com.

Archived