• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AT&T U-Verse

Britneck

How many recievers do you get?

Also, is installation free?

And how many HD Channels do you get?

Do they have a phone bundle?

Installation is free.

I think its 85 hd channels. I know it was more then TW.

You have to have a box for each tv. Can't just plug into the wall. I got a dvr and 3 regular boxes with every channel and internet and my total was 118. You can watch what you recorded on every box you have though.

Yes they have a phone bundle but not sure how much extra that is.

TWC and ATT announced they are raising their rates. Enjoy.

I love my DirecTV :)

My rates are good for 2 years and the guy said it hasn't gone up in 5 years in Cali due to the fact they don't want you to leave. Enjoy your rainstorms with no TV.:thumbsup:

My rates are good for 2 years and the guy said it hasn't gone up in 5 years in Cali due to the fact they don't want you to leave. Enjoy your rainstorms with no TV.:thumbsup:

Never had that problem, ever, for the last 14 years. Enjoy not having TV during an ice storm :thumbsup:

P.S. when your bundle expires, your rates are going up. Its in todays paper.

pps wtf does Cali have to do with anything? I thought you lived here for some reason.

Never had that problem, ever, for the last 14 years. Enjoy not having TV during an ice storm :thumbsup:

P.S. when your bundle expires, your rates are going up. Its in todays paper.

pps wtf does Cali have to do with anything? I thought you lived here for some reason.

I was only joking with you. Ice storm? Cause we have so many of those. Even if we did that usually means power is out and you aren't watching tv either. Ive been in bars many times and the screen goes blank during a storm and it says searching for satellite signal. Was just showing people there is other options then just TW. Some people can't get satellite. I live here but its been in Cali for 5 years now and its never gone up. Rates will go up with every service at some time even your beloved satellite service.

I was only joking with you. Ice storm? Cause we have so many of those. Even if we did that usually means power is out and you aren't watching tv either. Ive been in bars many times and the screen goes blank during a storm and it says searching for satellite signal. Was just showing people there is other options then just TW. Some people can't get satellite. I live here but its been in Cali for 5 years now and its never gone up. Rates will go up with every service at some time even your beloved satellite service.

I hear ya. My brother is looking into that AT&T deal (and he has direcTV). the time I was thinking was the big ice storm in 2002...all my neighbors who had TWC didn't have TV for two weeks, even after power came back on. I had TV in my house even with power out because I ran a generator and kept the fridge and the sat box running...everyone was at my house :lol:

Archived