• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So how many others of you intend on cancelling your tickets

Go To Girl

You must not have seen the tickets. They are a work of art and tearing off the game ticket would ruin it.

And I haven't looked it up yet, but it might be just a matter of e-mailing them to yourself. I know there will also be a fee, but I think it's minimal.

This whole thing for me is weird, normally I don't care - I fold them and put them in my pocket. I just can't bring myself to do that to these.

You must not have seen the tickets. They are a work of art and tearing off the game ticket would ruin it.

And I haven't looked it up yet, but it might be just a matter of e-mailing them to yourself. I know there will also be a fee, but I think it's minimal.

I've seen the ticket it has a picture of Jake on it, but they don't tear the ticket stubs anymore they scan them as you go in. So unless there is some reason the barcode can't be scanned I don't understand.

I've seen the ticket it has a picture of Jake on it, but they don't tear the ticket stubs anymore they scan them as you go in. So unless there is some reason the barcode can't be scanned I don't understand.

Both tickets are on a sheet with a football in the center. The football is just filler, but the artwork of the players spill onto the football. If you tear out this ticket, you leave half of Jake's arm on the football. Same with Peppers on the NFCCG ticket. I did a scan and put it in some thread on here. I'm going to see if I can find it so you know what I mean.

Both tickets are on a sheet with a football in the center. The football is just filler, but the artwork of the players spill onto the football. If you tear out this ticket, you leave half of Jake's arm on the football. Same with Peppers on the NFCCG ticket. I did a scan and put it in some thread on here. I'm going to see if I can find it so you know what I mean.

Ah OK thanks for the explanation.

Archived