• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Favorite Apps

The Saltman

bump.

been reading all the old threads to see whats good. keep recommending if you find something good.

I like the skyfire browser for its multi-tab viewing.

Also thought of starting a new thread for a question, but will keep it here.

Slacker or Pandora?

bump.

been reading all the old threads to see whats good. keep recommending if you find something good.

I like the skyfire browser for its multi-tab viewing.

Also thought of starting a new thread for a question, but will keep it here.

Slacker or Pandora?

I've got both but I continue to use Pandora mainly because of all the time I've spent approving songs so it plays a lot of what I like on certain channels. I've been meaning to try Slacker out more and just haven't.

Some new apps I've been using:

Wordfeud: A scrabble knock off but really fun.

Trillian: Combines all your IMing into one app (AIM, Facebook, MSN, Yahoo, etc)

Doubletwist: Better music player, the destktop app lets you sync your phone's music, movies and photos with little fuss.

Google Voice Commands: Dial, Write and send text messages/emails without typing. Search and more. Its really cool.

Multicon: Lets you put four shortcuts into the size of one. Its really nifty.

Retro Camera: Fun alternative camera app that lets you take some artsy shots.

• 2 weeks later...

Air Horn! by Foncannon Inc

Is JR gonna keep me from taking my phone in the stadium? This app has every variety of air horn on it, and I will definitely use it at a game. At least until I get warned. It also has a bleep button with about 7 sounds under it, a whoopie cushion with lots of variety to it, and record your own sound feature. Very fun app, and my wife is already annoyed.

Some new apps I've been using:

Wordfeud: A scrabble knock off but really fun.

Trillian: Combines all your IMing into one app (AIM, Facebook, MSN, Yahoo, etc)

Doubletwist: Better music player, the destktop app lets you sync your phone's music, movies and photos with little fuss.

Google Voice Commands: Dial, Write and send text messages/emails without typing. Search and more. Its really cool.

Multicon: Lets you put four shortcuts into the size of one. Its really nifty.

Retro Camera: Fun alternative camera app that lets you take some artsy shots.

Is wordfeud just like words with friends for iphone? in that case, i want ittttt

f**k them green pigs!

:lol: what level are you on? I am just trying to burn through them all, but there are so many, and they are way harder than the lite version was. I'll go back and try to 3 star them once I've cleared them all. Right now I'm on 5-12.

Archived