• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Red Dead Redemption Memorable Moments

stankowalski

The single player game is awesome. Best Graphics by far on the 360, the attention to detail is staggering. When you shoot someone, they react correctly to the impact. If you shoot someone in the leg, they fall down and then get back up limping away from you. Very realistic looking. If you shoot someone on a horse sometimes they fall off and there leg catches the stirrup and they get drug around. I have also accidentally killed my horse while trying to shoot coyotes.

Does anyone know where to find the damn lasso?

You get it when you do the 'breaking horses' mission at that first ranch you go to.

The U.S. Postal Service needs to get my damn copy to me faster. I already had to sit through one of my friends last night drunkenly blabbing on about all the cool poo he's already done in the game.

I just want to gallop through a town full speed, then rope the sheriff and drag him to his death.

I have the golden guns, not sure how different they are from the normal ones. They look cool though.

Can you use dead eye anytime? The only time I used it was in a duel where I shot the guy and he didn't stand a chance. I hope the duels get harder as you go along. Has anyone tried the horseshoes or five finger fillet?

I have the golden guns, not sure how different they are from the normal ones. They look cool though.

Can you use dead eye anytime? The only time I used it was in a duel where I shot the guy and he didn't stand a chance. I hope the duels get harder as you go along. Has anyone tried the horseshoes or five finger fillet?

I believe the golden guns gets you more loot when you kill something. I've tried the horeshoes and five finger fillet. Five finger fillet is like a rhythm/timing mini-game (boring to me). Horseshoes is a little more fun, but kind of difficult to me...but I didn't play it long. I've spent more time playing blackjack and poker...those are pretty realistic and fun to me...but I like 21 and poker. I've also gotten the outfit that allows you to cheat at poker, but I haven't tried it out yet.

TW saltman, playing cards is another way to make money, but of course you can lose money too.

Archived