• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics

King Taharqa

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Los Angeles Lakers
    • Boston Celtics

The refs are really starting to annoy me during this series.....they pretty much have kept Kobe on the bench for a good portion of the game....his third and fourth foul there was almost 0 contact at all....

I think it's annoying everyone, I mean there's been 54 Ft's in this game. Kobe has 5, While Perkins, Garnett, Davis, and Wallace have 4 fouls.

I think it's annoying everyone, I mean there's been 54 Ft's in this game. Kobe has 5, While Perkins, Garnett, Davis, and Wallace have 4 fouls.

It's absolutely asinine....just let the teams play.....none of this ticky tack poo....

man these refs are garbage. its the effing FINALS!!!!!!!

Yep pretty sad if you ask me....you have made the best players in the game tentative because of the BS fouls early in the game and this garbage late....

:mad: you're kidding right.....terrible call he was going for the ball never grabbedd Rondos arm....

EDIT: Rondo does essentially the same thing Artest fouled out for and doesn't get a call....

Archived