• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stephen Strasburg

Johnny Rockets

Does he live up to the hype?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Does he live up to the hype?

• Yes
    • Has a good career but not what it was hyped up to be.
    • No, he is the next Mark Prior
    • I hate baseball because I have the IQ of a rock. Go Panthers!

Watched his first start while I was on vacation. Missed his second driving home. And man, that was incredible. I have never seen Nationals Park look like that.

Hope they don't keep him up for too long. If they are smart, they will keep him up for 2-3 more starts and then send him back down until mid August (sooner if we are in the thick of the playoff hunt).

Watched his first start while I was on vacation. Missed his second driving home. And man, that was incredible. I have never seen Nationals Park look like that.

Hope they don't keep him up for too long. If they are smart, they will keep him up for 2-3 more starts and then send him back down until mid August (sooner if we are in the thick of the playoff hunt).

Other than to improve his confidence by playing against inferior talent, why would they send him back down?

Other than to improve his confidence by playing against inferior talent, why would they send him back down?

Nationals aren't making the playoffs(this year), there is no reason pushing up his inning count and risking injury. They'll probably follow the same route as Giants and Lincecum.

Archived