• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

World Cup is here

Ja  Rhule

And that's why Hart should be the number one. Good god, Green should be executed for that.

And the fuging Algerian keeper can't save a simple shot either. fug me this World Cup has been a disaster for all involved so far.

You must be a fan of Primetime with the Packman

Of course Packer hates soccer and takes any chance he has to takes shots at it. Hell, what does he like? He is so uber "manly", or feels a need to constantly reaffirm how "manly" he is on the air. Anyone else notice this? Whether certain sports are too wimpy, or making fun of a co-host( i use that loosely) being whipped, whatever. He is constantly telling us about his machoness...this leads me to one conclusion.

I have a sneaking suspicion, he is probably homosexual.

When I hear a guy talk about how manly or masculine he is, or how unmanly or feminine another man is, I think if that football player from the episode of Family Guy where Chris was dating Connie that walked around saying "Everyone except me is gay", then he made a nerd cuddle with him.

Great game today by the US, I'll admit the goal was probably the worst ever, but hey sht happens. The US played a good game, and Tim Howard proved he is among the best in the world. I really think the US could make a run in this World Cup

Tim isnt going to make all those saves every game....I know little about soccer, but doesnt the US have to play a lot better defensively to make any noise?

btw, i walked up to Jacks. Holy poo. That place was off the hook. I expected a lot of people., but had no idea...Britneck, im sure you were inside somewhere, but i could barely get in the door, and ended up watching at the tent outside. Went down to Eds for the 2nd half.

The vuvuzelas don't bother me, actually. I can see how they would annoy people though.

But South Africa is a baby sporting wise. Like we have our baseball chants and songs, and England has soccer and rugby chants and songs, South Africa hasn't had a chance to develop those things yet, so they have those horns.

Thankfully they haven't discovered thundersticks yet.

:rofl:

Dissent.

He'll protest it, the ref blew his whistle for handball but the player didn't hear it and had a shot, ref thought he was kicking the ball away being pissy.

I couldn't really tell if it went off his hand though, looked much more like the chest....

Archived