• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

World Cup is here

Ja  Rhule

I am really looking forward to this next match, Germany vs. Australia. I picked Germany to win the world cup and it shouldn't be a suprise with the players like Hans-Jorg Butt, Holger Badstuber, Philipp Lahm, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Mario Gomez, Miroalav Klose, Thomas Muller, and Lukas Podolski.

I like Germany because these guys know each other very well and have some of the best chemistry I have ever seen. They have this chemistry because everyone on the German roster plays their club futbol in Germany. It will be really fun to watch the Deutschland go to work and I am expecting a good result.

I am really looking forward to this next match, Germany vs. Australia. I picked Germany to win the world cup and it shouldn't be a suprise with the players like Hans-Jorg Butt, Holger Badstuber, Philipp Lahm, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Mario Gomez, Miroalav Klose, Thomas Muller, and Lukas Podolski.

I like Germany because these guys know each other very well and have some of the best chemistry I have ever seen. They have this chemistry because everyone on the German roster plays their club futbol in Germany. It will be really fun to watch the Deutschland go to work and I am expecting a good result.

What a bizarre choice.

Since they have 3pts now and we only have 1, might be a good idea to win this. A tie takes Slovenia to 4 and we only have 2.

We beat Algeria that only takes us to 5. Eng will handle Algeria and they have 4.

Win this match vs Slovenia and I like our chances to get thru.

Since they have 3pts now and we only have 1, might be a good idea to win this. A tie takes Slovenia to 4 and we only have 2.

We beat Algeria that only takes us to 5. Eng will handle Algeria and they have 4.

Oh alright I see what you are saying. We also need to try to put 2-3 goals in vs. Slovenia and Algeria, because it may come down to goals scored for first place in the group, and I really do not want to have to play Germany in the round of 16 if we advance.

yeah, even my wife figured that out, and she doesnt know what soccer is..lol.

They were showing the points, she said, "So the US has to win against Slovenia dont they?"

pretty much i said.

Archived