• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake/Turdovac/Richardson thoughts

unicar15

I think that saying we need to immediately replace Jake is going a little overboard but if this game doesn't show that we need to start grooming a replacement then IDK what does. He is not mobile at all in the pocket anymore, he has clearly lost control of his arm, his decision making is some of the worst in the league. Everything about having a "veteran" QB goes completely out the window with Jake because he makes reads like a rookie. I don't know how we will find a replacement or how long it will take but its time to start looking.

As a side note....PLEASE START LOOKING FOR A D-COORDINATOR REPLACEMENT! If Turdovac is seriously the best that we can do then I am ashamed to be a panther fan. How the hell does Chris Harris get matched up one on one with Larry freakin Fitzgerald. That might as well be a TD every time.

I know that Richardson is a guy that is going to stick with his coaches and players through thick and thin but you can't tell me that with a defense as loaded with 1st rounders as we are that his coaching is acceptable. Bottom line is that he needs to be fired..there are plenty of very very good coordinators that we could hire to coach these guys.

Archived