• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

People That Annoy you

The Saltman

People who wait a couple of minutes in line at Subway or one of the fast food places, THEN start looking over the menu.

People who order at a fast food place like they're ordering at a five star restaurant. I dropped a loud F bomb at Burger King the other morning when some grandma had special orders on everything she ordered, changed hers around two or three times, then argued what she was being charged. I yelled "F This Poo" and walked out. Hope her damn grandkids walked around saying that all day.

This is totally off topic, but a fun thing to do at fast food restaurants is change a word in the item you are ordering to something that sounds similar, but dirty...

For instance:

When I go to Smithfields Chicken and BBQ, I order a White Meat ****** (White Meat Snack)...

At Zaxby's, I'll order a Basket of Testicles (Basket of Texas Toast)...

Props to anyone I have ever done that to, because they never pick up on it, or either hide the fact that they did pretty well...

This is totally off topic, but a fun thing to do at fast food restaurants is change a word in the item you are ordering to something that sounds similar, but dirty...

For instance:

When I go to Smithfields Chicken and BBQ, I order a White Meat ****** (White Meat Snack)...

At Zaxby's, I'll order a Basket of Testicles (Basket of Texas Toast)...

Props to anyone I have ever done that to, because they never pick up on it, or either hide the fact that they did pretty well...

You were the douche who ordered Dr. Pecker with his value meal at MCd's back in 96 when I worked there, aren't you?!?!

FYI, they most likely just roll their eyes and ignore it, cuztheydoneheardthatshitbeforemuthafukca!!!

Archived