• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Droid X

Darth Biscuit

Go to any of the droid forums for your answer there, could be lots of things. Also a fb page called Droid fans where alot of answers can be found...

Off topic but is anyone having issues with the battery life on the Droid 1? Mine lasted about 4 hours today with hardly any talking' date=' web or downloading on it.....:([/quote']

using task killer? my brother told me has to repeatedly kill tasks that like to start up on their own. weather and stuff like that.

using task killer? my brother told me has to repeatedly kill tasks that like to start up on their own. weather and stuff like that.

Yea I have task killer, I didn't really have issues with it until 2.1 released (I've had it since January).....I even turned the display to its dimmest possible setting.....Think I might stop by the Verizon store on the way home from work and see if there is an issue with the battery....

Bleys you sound like you're in the same boat I am.. I love my Blackberry for my biz email, but the web and other stuff is completely out of reach with a BB.

I love the X, but I was really impressed with the Droid 2 as well. They've really improved the keypad on it which is a nice feature, but the X's screen is so big, typing isn't an issue...

yeah, used to be a BB fanboi, but alas, i want a Droid. Not gonna happen for a while, because when my fuging storm broke, they told me they would have to order a refurb which would take a few days. Cant be without a phone, so i got the Storm 2, which put me in a new contract, which, isnt up until next year...fugers.

BB used to rule, and they still do with email, and probably a lot of3rd world countries, but not here any longer....

fuging canadiens

Bleys you sound like you're in the same boat I am.. I love my Blackberry for my biz email, but the web and other stuff is completely out of reach with a BB.

I love the X, but I was really impressed with the Droid 2 as well. They've really improved the keypad on it which is a nice feature, but the X's screen is so big, typing isn't an issue...

yeah man... people saying the iPhone isn't the best out anymore... hell, the BB is prehistoric.. I have to pull the battery if I get to using it too much (due to freezing or the settings get fuged).. god I hate this phone... :cool:

people have said you can't get email on droid.. there aren't any apps for this?

(I was told, possibly by an unreliable source, that the regular Droid has issues with godaddy email domains.. (which I'm using) but aside from all that...

yeah man... people saying the iPhone isn't the best out anymore... hell, the BB is prehistoric.. I have to pull the battery if I get to using it too much (due to freezing or the settings get fuged).. god I hate this phone... :cool:

people have said you can't get email on droid.. there aren't any apps for this?

(I was told, possibly by an unreliable source, that the regular Droid has issues with godaddy email domains.. (which I'm using) but aside from all that...

My IT guy said they occasionally have to redo everything for Android phones. Hell, id be willing to.

Maybe by the time i can upgrade theyll have a droid that will blow me.

I couldn't imagine the Droid (all the above) wouldn't work for email..

oh, and TheSaint, you should PM me your bosses phone #.. I have a cheaper, more valuable solution for him than having an IT guy.. ;)(or he can keep him around to open doors, etc)

I kid, I kid.. (for the most part)

Archived