• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Single Game Tickets

LowDownBrown

What are these ticket services you mentioned? I know there's ticketexchange (or something) through ticketmaster and pantherpsls.com but apparently they don't sell single game tickets. I also found maximtickets.com through pantherpsls.com.

Stubhub.com is one source that is fairly well trusted. TicketExchange will allow the sale of single game seats by season ticket holders, but it looks like they're waiting until tix go on sale first (no reason for the PSL holders to sell their tix early and possibly bogart regular ticket sales).

I don't think that works for me. It wouldn't be nice if I spent several hundreds of dollars to get there, only to find out that I can't get tickets. I'm happy to pay a couple of dozens of dollars for the certainty that I have the tickets.

I don't mind if I don't have really good seats -- I think you can see the game from all the seats. The point is to be there and see my favorite team play in front of their own fans.

Wait until two weeks before the game, go on e-bay and get them at 1/2 face value from a PSL owner. I have done that for the past five years. Works every time;)

It's fairly easy to check out -- try to buy the tickets yourself on the 31st (10am ET, I believe). If you can, then great - let us know that they're not restricting sales anymore.

So, did any out-of-state folks get tix via Ticketmaster yesterday/today? Doesn't look like TM is restricting with my quick click over there just now, but I didn't go through the whole purchase process to confirm.

So, did any out-of-state folks get tix via Ticketmaster yesterday/today? Doesn't look like TM is restricting with my quick click over there just now, but I didn't go through the whole purchase process to confirm.

I got tickets to the 49ers game yesterday.

Archived