• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Single Game Tickets

LowDownBrown

Are the single game tickets hard to get? Can I get tickets from ticketmaster or is it better to buy from PSL owners? I live in Finland so it might be difficult to transfer money and tickets overseas. With ticketmaster I could pick up the tickets from a ticket office before the game.

Are the single game tickets hard to get? Can I get tickets from ticketmaster or is it better to buy from PSL owners? I live in Finland so it might be difficult to transfer money and tickets overseas. With ticketmaster I could pick up the tickets from a ticket office before the game.

Just buy tickets from someone outside the stadium. Cheapest way do it and will get much better seats that way.

Just buy tickets from someone outside the stadium. Cheapest way do it and will get much better seats that way.

I don't think that works for me. It wouldn't be nice if I spent several hundreds of dollars to get there, only to find out that I can't get tickets. I'm happy to pay a couple of dozens of dollars for the certainty that I have the tickets.

I don't mind if I don't have really good seats -- I think you can see the game from all the seats. The point is to be there and see my favorite team play in front of their own fans.

I don't think that works for me. It wouldn't be nice if I spent several hundreds of dollars to get there, only to find out that I can't get tickets. I'm happy to pay a couple of dozens of dollars for the certainty that I have the tickets.

I don't mind if I don't have really good seats -- I think you can see the game from all the seats. The point is to be there and see my favorite team play in front of their own fans.

There are several ticket services that allow you to pay premium prices and have a ticket ahead of time. There is even one linked to the Panther site where PSL holders can sell their tickets.

That said you got some pretty good advice about buying tickets on the street game day. I have been a PSL holder since day 1 at Erricson/BOA stadium. There have been very few games where street tickets went above face value. They are almost always available.

If I were you, traveling so far I would buy the cheapest seat I could find online, then bring cash to game day, upgrade, and give the cheap seat away to some kid.

The CAR-ATL game on Jan 2 (in Atlanta) goes on sale to the general public on Sat 7/31. The pre-sale was last week, if you were lucky enough to have read the post here and gotten those tix then.

The CAR single game tickets also go on sale on that Saturday, but are only available within the Carolinas that weekend. Those who live outside the state have to wait until Monday to try Tickemaster.

If you are flying in from out-of-state/country, you may want to consider trying to catch the team in *any* city, not necessarily Charlotte. I've had good NFL experiences wearing Carolina gear in Tampa and New Orleans. Seeing a game in Atlanta is mostly fine, but some Falcons fans try to act more intimidating than they really should be. All in all, any of the NFC South stadiums are fairly social and welcoming compared to, let's say, stadiums further north.

Are you sure about them not being available outside the Carolinas until Monday?

I've been a Panthers fan from the first year, die-hard since the second when we drafted Biakabutuka. I'm from Michigan and the Panthers never came to Detroit in the 8 years before I moved out of state for college and was gone when they finally did come.

I went to Arizona, when we played in Arizona my sophomore year so I drove up for the game to see them play in person for the first time. Ended up with 7th row 2 seats on the 20 behind the Panthers sideline for like $175, great deal cause the Cards fans don't show. A couple Cards fans a few rows in front of me were yelling at Smith all game and he scored the game winning TD with like 6 to play on our end of the field. As he ran back to the sideline he stopped right in front of them, pretended to open the ball like a can, drank it and then just stared them down for a few seconds, was so awesome.

Never been to a game in Carolina and have always wanted to, I have a free ticket to use from my frequent flier miles that expires July 31st and was planning on trying to get a ticket that morning before using the miles on that. I don't like the idea about scalping while having crappy seats just in case and would rather just spend the money on decent seats.

How much would a single ticket be somewhere in the 300 section on the sides or at worst the start of the corner, and if they'll be sold out by the time I can get them on Monday, how much am I looking at for those seats through something like stubhub?

Thank you for all your help and suggestions!

I thought of catching the Panthers in another city. As I'm going to New York anyway, the season opener against the Giants would be a good choice. The problem with that is that it could be difficult to get tickets as it's the first regular season game played in the New Meadowlands Stadium. Or they're really expensive. Other than that it doesn't make much of a difference if I fly to Charlotte or Atlanta or somewhere else. But of course if I can't get tickets to a home game, I might try an away game.

I haven't found anything that says that the single game tickets are only sold to Carolinas on Saturday. I've checked www.panthers.com and ticketmaster.com. Of course it might be like that and they just don't tell it (other than "purchase restrictions apply").

What are these ticket services you mentioned? I know there's ticketexchange (or something) through ticketmaster and pantherpsls.com but apparently they don't sell single game tickets. I also found maximtickets.com through pantherpsls.com.

Are you sure about them not being available outside the Carolinas until Monday?

Fairly certain. Last time I was at the stadium box office, I asked about this. The response was that they wanted to give the Carolinas first crack at the tickets before opening it to the out-of-staters.

It's fairly easy to check out -- try to buy the tickets yourself on the 31st (10am ET, I believe). If you can, then great - let us know that they're not restricting sales anymore.

If you can't on the 31st, then wait until Monday and try again.

Archived