• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kahn admits Wolves expect to trade PG, Could we get Flynn?!

C-A-T-S

Timberwolves president David Kahn admitted following the addition of Luke Ridnour that the team will likely trade one of their three point guards.

In addition to Ridnour, Minnesota has Ramon Sessions and Jonny Flynn under contract.

"It's not my intent to have three healthy point guards on the roster, and I was very clear with Luke about that," Kahn said. "I recognize that we have to alleviate the situation."

Kahn said a lot will depend on the severity of Flynn's left hip flexor.

"We should know something in the next several days," Kahn said about Flynn.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68302/20100722/kahn_admits_wolves_expect_to_trade_pg/

Dampier, Augustin for Flynn +?

Why send a PG in return when their GM says its their intention to dump one? They just signed Ridnour, Flynn was a first-round pick just a year ago, so say hello to Ramon Sessions on the open market!

Why send a PG in return when their GM says its their intention to dump one? They just signed Ridnour, Flynn was a first-round pick just a year ago, so say hello to Ramon Sessions on the open market!

Well Dampier + Diaw then.

If it winds up being Sessions then we should just stick with what we have!

Well Dampier + Diaw then.

If it winds up being Sessions then we should just stick with what we have!

Dampier can't be packaged with another player for 60 days after he was traded. And one of the little-known facts around these parts is that Sessions was better than Felton in the season he was given extended playing time. We made the playoffs with Felton, and we know that Augustin is a downgrade and Livingston's knee is held together with bubble gum and string. I'd rather trade for Sessions than keep the status quo.

Dampier can't be packaged with another player for 60 days after he was traded. And one of the little-known facts around these parts is that Sessions was better than Felton in the season he was given extended playing time. We made the playoffs with Felton, and we know that Augustin is a downgrade and Livingston's knee is held together with bubble gum and string. I'd rather trade for Sessions than keep the status quo.

F_ck Sessions.

Looks like Sessions may be headed to Cleveland...

Looking like a deal is almost complete that sends Sessions and Koufous to Cleveland, Brewer and Cleveland pick to Portland, and West (contract) and Nicolas Batum to the Wolves. Should be done soon.

Archived