• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which droid should I get for ATT for my upgrade?

SmootsDaddy89

Outside of the fact that iphones will never have a flash player because it'd cut into Apple's itunes profits, and the 2.2 version of the android operating system already has flash integrated into the OS, I can't think of anything either!

I'm running 2. 2 with flash right now. 2. 2 also comes with a speed improvement, swipe keyboard, bunch of built in programs, and a better market upgrade. You also don't have to worry about Google trying to lockdown your rooted phone every upgrade. They actually do the opposite and leak new versions to the community when they are in beta.

Seriously considering a galaxy aka vibrant. I played with one for an hour, and fell in lust with it. 3.0 comes out in Nov as well as another phone, and I'm not sure if the galaxy will upgrade past 2.2. I don't think my current phone is gonna last until Nov though.

For someone with no smartphone, I sure know a bunch about them. I've researched to death which phone to buy.

Archived