• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jangler

I love 24, all the same. I'm with you RnR, I'm a lifer on 24, so it's going to take a lot for me to be unfaithful. I still enjoy the hell out of this show... it is some of the most suspenseful drama on TV right now

You must be a big fan of the new Knight Rider too then.

Uh, no... the difference is that the first season of Heroes was actually good... I got into it and liked it, then they destroyed it. Knight Rider sucked right out of the box, so I only watched like two episodes before I never saw it again...

I dug the first season of Heroes... every single one of the shows we're talking about (well, not Knight Rider) started out as such a great and novel idea for a show that it blew up the first season and still good the second, in some cases... with season 3, the was no longer a creative product, imo- it was now a brand. Now it's more about gaining market share and less directed at out of the box creativity

I think LOST has been hurt the most due to this brand creation- the desire by the bigwigs to juice it for as much as they can and thus dragging out the storyline to wit's end

Lost isn't hurt at all, actually it is and has been the best tv show for a few years now. They decided 2 years ago on when they'd end it, so it has been written already, not to mention they do about 8 less episodes a year than the other shows.

Lost has it's own thread, spread that poo over there... :D seriously.

About Heroes, I got to thinking about it tonight when I was watching last weeks Smallville. That's how Heroes needs to treat it's characters. They develop them and then kill'em. And keep the story moving to a conclusion. Heroes changes the story mid season then acts like nothing changed.

I didn't watch one show of Knightrider, cuz I knew...

Lost has it's own thread, spread that poo over there... :D seriously.

About Heroes, I got to thinking about it tonight when I was watching last weeks Smallville. That's how Heroes needs to treat it's characters. They develop them and then kill'em. And keep the story moving to a conclusion. Heroes changes the story mid season then acts like nothing changed.

I didn't watch one show of Knightrider, cuz I knew...

Would be a valid point if 24 was actually remotely close to the epicness of Lost is (first few seasons of 24 were though). Now if 24 was in the Lost thread, spread the poo comment would work lol.

No surprises. Tony out for revenge, nothing else...lame. Did Agent Walker kill him or beat the poo of of him? I say she did nothing, Because of what Jack told her, "Only do what you can live with."

So, who will be the bad guys in the next season? Oil Barons? Somali Pirates? The Dutch?

Archived