• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jangler

i still dont like the idea that 12 guys can storm the whitehouse and take it over. But maybe it is just this presidents lack of control over anything. Everyone is corrupt and nobody listens to her..... except Jack when he opens the door.

Jack should do a beatdown on the senator as they are sitting on the floor.

24 usually does a good job with time. But the first ep. ended with them drilling into solid rock(?). And then the next minute they were crawling thru the hole they drilled in 1 minute.

i haven't seen all seasons. anybody know what role the head coach from varsity blues plays?

He plays the character Jonas Hodges, whom we learned in "24-Redemption" is the uber-villain in this season, though yet to surface in the show

They have been cheating on the time thing for a couple of seasons now.

It got to the point that CTU was some sort of geographical oddity. Fifteen minutes from everywhere!

That is the silliest part of the show... sometimes it's 10 or 15 minutes to something, and then (like the last episode when they found the dead park ranger) they show up in one minute without any directions at all.

Nope, but probably setting up the next season.

No, it's all for this season... if y'all recall, in 24 Redemption, that is when John Voigt is seen by a guy who calls the Presidents (now dead) son and let's him in on the scoop.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20262581,00.html

^ Every week, this guy does a really good synopsis of the weekly 24 episode, and this one helps explain a lot of the details of the 2 hours

know what the shipment is?

Nope, but probably setting up the next season.

Now that I think about it, coming from Africa, I bet it's diamonds. If he was smart, and I think he is. He's probably looking for explosives on the ship right now as we speak, cuz this is real.

It is Diamonds.....remember when Jack and Tony were handing over the President of Sangala and Tony said he had murdered the rest of the crew, because he wanted the bigger share of the Diamonds.

Another good show. Bill is dead, and Jack has been framed. And the Pres. daughter is a stupid bitch that didn't learn anything..

Lots of anger about this one...whatever happened to him being married to Karen Hayes?

they completely turned up a notch with this episode.......I am in the same boat as X-Clown, I really liked Bill and was pissed when they took him off being one of the main characters now I am really pissed the killed him off, and I was wondering the same thing were he and Hayes just living together or did they get married?

Oh and the ship has weapons on it, which would make more since then just diamonds. :idea:

Archived